Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Whilst I appreciate what EQ is doing , I can't get past this 14 year old MOD thing , I can't support her whilst she's outing other wronguns , it feels morally wrong to me. If it wasn't for the falling out with DG she'd of 100% stood by RED!
I was so busy last night trying to Fact Check the cockerpoo stuff that i couldnt engage in this story.... i was listening to the live and then Angie and MT were screaming so much i had a stroke.
I feel like i had heard she had child followers before but not mods... did she admit it? whilst its not nessecerily evidence of anything it is quite sinister and also no child should be gifting. And she speaks about lots of bad stuff. But i have liked her recently so im struggling with my bias i feel like a miss red fan

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
EQ playing a tribute to ZAC: Beyoncé’s Cuff it
Together CC let’s get fED UP TONIGHT

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise
That actually matches the beat of the music 🤣

I have a gut feeling the story line will surround mh as too why she hasn't come on she's currently unfollowing people i predict shes in eqs on a burner watching her followers go down crying into her chihuahua whilst on the phone to cockershite. Also she now has to answer why 13 days prior to contacting fact she wanted to expose him but 13 days later wanted his help 😬 i predict alex will be her escape goat 🐐
Screenshot_20240505-013344_TikTok.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was so busy last night trying to Fact Check the cockerpoo stuff that i couldnt engage in this story.... i was listening to the live and then Angie and MT were screaming so much i had a stroke.
I feel like i had heard she had child followers before but not mods... did she admit it? whilst its not nessecerily evidence of anything it is quite sinister and also no child should be gifting. And she speaks about lots of bad stuff. But i have liked her recently so im struggling with my bias i feel like a miss red fan
I don't think she's admitted , but it's widely known , it just doesn't sit with my moral compass as a parent. That and the fact Chester is now coming out with this other stuff (which I don't think is true btw) it's just mad that a parent would let their teenage son be friends with someone nearly 3 times their age x

Frenchy (the guy that's usually in Angies) came up in the boxes to talk about it and as soon as he mentioned it he was dropped quick time , that speaks volumes to me , almost like it's being silenced. I don't get care if it happened two years ago , it's still wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.