Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news
IMG_2578.png
That was predictable

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why? Your content isn't even malicious, you talk about what you see. An animated cartoon news announcement isn't gonna be what tips her over the edge. Sorry if that's harsh.
No not harsh at all luv, I need this stern talking because I get too in my head and too emotional 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just be very aware of your own feelings and mental health. You’re really good At being sensitive. Go with your gut on things. We all have our personal opinions on things, I personally feel that if she can’t handle the criticism of her own actions and her mental health is affected by it then come away from TikTok. It’s a choice for her to continue on the app after what she has done. Unlucky Miss Red
Thank you luv, I’m really listening to your advice and our Judas’s 🩵 I’m now laughing at Judas dissing my content 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No not harsh at all luv, I need this stern talking because I get too in my head and too emotional 🩵
I know you do but as far as reporting things, you're not being vile about it to the point it could trigger anything from her. If she comes out and says she's struggling then you can make a fair assessment on how you feel. Until then, if it's on the internet we can talk about it 🩵😉

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thank you luv, I’m really listening to your advice and our Judas’s 🩵 I’m now laughing at Judas dissing my content 🤣
Nooo I'm not dissing it. But in regard to people being read their character through you're news reports it's probably easier for them to digest when it's cartoons and ai with humours, sarcastic photos and witty one liners than it is with a scroll page using unflattering photos and getting nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.