Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Someone talk sense into me,
I’m flapping
So from my standpoint (the way my mind functions)

•Red did wrong
•Red is now avoiding even showing her face to so much as talk about what she did
•Red has done this to herself by what she did

Someone that had someone else’s best interest at heart (as Red tried to say) would not share those images to people she knew were against Zac during a time when she knew Zac was at his lowest and they would also not ask FF to do a deep dive into Zac as well knowing what Zac was going through.

Yes, a person’s MH is important but we know Red has previously lied in terms of how things have affected her with MH so it’s difficult to determine whether or not this is going to be the case. Genuinely imo I don’t think Red gives a f and is probably somewhere panicking more about losing followers or possibly even just unpacking her cases from holiday 🙄 Red is no doubt going to come on eventually and play some form of manipulation but that won’t be on anyone’s head aside from her own.

janineHollywood

May 5, 2024
lancashire
Are you THE Janine that used to guest on Red’s luv? I’m sure I recognise your name 🤔

Edit: good to be sure 🕵🏻‍♀️

IMG_4414.jpeg
IMG_4415.jpeg
It’s meeee hahaha! I went on twice about a year ago. But I quickly started to notice things I didn’t like. I didn’t really know anything about her show at the time. But yeah anyway HI. ITS ME.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I know you do but as far as reporting things, you're not being vile about it to the point it could trigger anything from her. If she comes out and says she's struggling then you can make a fair assessment on how you feel. Until then, if it's on the internet we can talk about it 🩵😉
You’re absolutely right, apologies for flapping luvs. Shady vibes resumed 😁

I know you do but as far as reporting things, you're not being vile about it to the point it could trigger anything from her. If she comes out and says she's struggling then you can make a fair assessment on how you feel. Until then, if it's on the internet we can talk about it 🩵😉
I agree with this. @MrsDoubtfire your content is just saying what’s happened and you are careful about forcing your own opinion. No one can be offended by you just stating what happened. It’s very light content and when it comes to something sensitive, you approach it as such. Don’t be doubting yourself. Theres a reason it’s so loved

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nooo I'm not dissing it. But in regard to people being read their character through you're news reports it's probably easier for them to digest when it's cartoons and ai with humours, sarcastic photos and witty one liners than it is with a scroll page using unflattering photos and getting nasty.
I was just teasing, you made me giggle knobhead 😆 this is perfectly put too 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So from my standpoint (the way my mind functions)

•Red did wrong
•Red is now avoiding even showing her face to so much as talk about what she did
•Red has done this to herself by what she did

Someone that had someone else’s best interest at heart (as Red tried to say) would not share those images to people she knew were against Zac during a time when she knew Zac was at his lowest and they would also not ask FF to do a deep dive into Zac as well knowing what Zac was going through.

Yes, a person’s MH is important but we know Red has previously lied in terms of how things have affected her with MH so it’s difficult to determine whether or not this is going to be the case. Genuinely imo I don’t think Red gives a f and is probably somewhere panicking more about losing followers or possibly even just unpacking her cases from holiday 🙄 Red is no doubt going to come on eventually and play some form of manipulation but that won’t be on anyone’s head aside from her own.
This is really well put and laid out, thank you luv. I hate how I crumble as soon as someone mentions their MH 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s meeee hahaha! I went on twice about a year ago. But I quickly started to notice things I didn’t like. I didn’t really know anything about her show at the time. But yeah anyway HI. ITS ME.
Welcome Janine if I remember right you went in to bring awareness on the green one
Least here love you won’t get banned and can say it how it is ❤️and @Zias false teeth says your fit lol 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Sorry a few are 💞

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.