Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m off for a nap, I pray she doesn’t come on when I’m gone
prayer GIF

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
do. Mental health is my kryptonite. Not my own (lmao yes it is), I mean when someone states theirs is bad, empathy kicks in and I feel for them. I know some use it to lie/exaggerate but I always fear it may be true and I overly worry for their safety. TW ⚠️ It’s rooted in my own issues and how severe mine has been at times in my life and the things that I did to myself.

Do I need to hold off on mentioning her in my content for now? I’m really torn 😭 I know this means silencing critics if she’s not being truthful but what if - that’s what scares me.

Sorry for the verbal diarrhoea, I’m thinking out loud and being honest 🥹

On a similar note, I have a colleague in work who just took a dislike to me from the off. She’s been pretty nasty and vindictive about me to others, and made up lies to my boss. As I was fairly new at the time, I just put it down to me taking a position she’d stepped down from due to her physical health. Fast forward a year and she’s had a fall out with many of our colleagues and lied and been cruel about them to others, including senior management. This week after back stabbing her work best friend, she’s been crying and seeked advice and help from me of all people. I then found myself feeling sorry for her. I can’t help but feel empathy when others ( even if I don’t like them), are hurting. Then I had a word with myself and got someone to be nearby to witness the conversations incase she once again tried to lie on me, or turn the situation around. It’s a very fine line, but always protect yourself first. Sorry for essay.

Feb 29, 2024
On a similar note, I have a colleague in work who just took a dislike to me from the off. She’s been pretty nasty and vindictive about me to others, and made up lies to my boss. As I was fairly new at the time, I just put it down to me taking a position she’d stepped down from due to her physical health. Fast forward a year and she’s had a fall out with many of our colleagues and lied and been cruel about them to others, including senior management. This week after back stabbing her work best friend, she’s been crying and seeked advice and help from me of all people. I then found myself feeling sorry for her. I can’t help but feel empathy when others ( even if I don’t like them), are hurting. Then I had a word with myself and got someone to be nearby to witness the conversations incase she once again tried to lie on me, or turn the situation around. It’s a very fine line, but always protect yourself first. Sorry for essay.
I totally understand

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is it about the level 23 smoothing filter?
Apparently she comes on here to tell us she's gorgeous and we all go off our heads and she doesn't even read our replies but the jokes on her because it took about a day for about to even notice the story she dedicated to us 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.