Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Just checked out Alicia, she isn’t ugly that’s for sure. Shame I want to keep anonymity, I’m actually an influencer on Instagram 😂 quite a large following all for my hair and makeup. I’ve had tonnes of fan art and companies using my selfies for promotion 😂 I don’t have to resort to jumping in Angies box of doom to have people tell me I’m gorgeous.

I don't think she's unattractive at all but her reaction to people seeing a mild resemblance to a space alien is wildly disproportionate.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
IMG_2137.jpeg

Nightmare blunt rotation.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What I can’t wrap my head around are the people who support EQ. I went down her Reddit snark page and she is just as vile if not more than Judge Dredd. Why in the world do the bad ones always get the largest platforms? Anyone who thinks she is changed needs their heads checked. One rule for one and another rule for others. But hey, it’s just an act right?
The one thing I “respect”, losely used, is that she’s a self aware, up front, t. You know where you are and know she’ll have an agenda always. I’d rather an honest t, than a sly one. Does that make sense?

I don't think she's unattractive at all but her reaction to people seeing a mild resemblance to a space alien is wildly disportioncate.
They’re nice corn chips, it’s not offensive. Doesn’t mean you have to protest your beauty, especially to someone like me, that is wildly attractive and also has no work done. May see if Jeffree Star needs a promo model, now

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just checked out Alicia, she isn’t ugly that’s for sure. Shame I want to keep anonymity, I’m actually an influencer on Instagram 😂 quite a large following all for my hair and makeup. I’ve had tonnes of fan art and companies using my selfies for promotion 😂 I don’t have to resort to jumping in Angies box of doom to have people tell me I’m gorgeous.
That'll be them scouring Plouise Instagram to find you 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I knew you were a fitty

proud oh yeah GIF by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.