Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zacks live, saying he felt baited into sending his photos basically. His phone calls were either being ignored or hung up on. People kept saying they didn't believe him so sent photos and thought there thats proof if they won't listen to his voice.
I can understand that. He was in a very emotional and irrational state. You end up going to extremes. Hope they quit questioning why he would send them. He was desperate ffs 😔

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Angie going on about the Clapper again. 😭
Tired Zzz GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 2, 2024
I can understand that. He was in a very emotional and irrational state. You end up going to extremes. Hope they quit questioning why he would send them. He was desperate ffs 😔
As someone who Reds gone after I can understand fully. She labelled me and Stoney disgusting names all in front of thousands of lemmings who believed every word. I went to J and she liased a call to red.

Anyway, it’s not about me atm, I just get what Zac went through

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I was pretending to be exotic so diadro would let me in his box but he didn't let me in he never does 😭😭😭 but I did genuinely do a dna test I wanted to find out what kind of black/brown I was 😭😭
Exotic with the name Pierre is about the 2nd funniest thing Ive heard today, after pancaking red with a house 😭 Diardo fake as do for not letting you in the box

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
As someone who Reds gone after I can understand fully. She labelled me and Stoney disgusting names all in front of thousands of lemmings who believed every word. I went to J and she liased a call to red.

Anyway, it’s not about me atm, I just get what Zac went through
No it’s about everyone she has done this to more people come together more we can hopefully stop her

Status
Not open for further replies.