Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Miss J can do the farting the skank b
ADB0EA91-E3F5-4E4D-9777-A87568F7F6FF.jpeg
She's got ricksta lips

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I know who this character is. She is very strange, that’s gifts she decided she wanted back, when he wouldn’t be her bestie. She was fan girling. Then in his old discord (she’s the reason he no longer has one), she kept sending wildly explicit messages about MH, SH etc snd was really triggering. She was repeatedly asked to stop and consider others, however she gets drunk daily, and takes drugs, then vents and pushes etc. she’s really isn’t a decent human and has been pushing this a year. She tried to get Rambo, among others to expose him, when he saw all the proof from mods etc he was like nooo. Ultimately wjen pushed what she wants is a private phone call with Zac xx
Oh god! It’s not the old lady is it?

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh god! It’s not the old lady is it?
Haha no, it’s a young lass. I have mixed feelings she desperately needs help but then gets wasted and goes on a rampage. One night she went live, I was watching, one of zac’s followers went in box with her, she was begging her to get him to call her, she loved him and really just wanted to talk to him etc. this was after demanding gift money back, which was nowhere near the 2k, as she gifted lots of others as well.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Haha no, it’s a young lass. I have mixed feelings she desperately needs help but then gets wasted and goes on a rampage. One night she went live, I was watching, one of zac’s followers went in box with her, she was begging her to get him to call her, she loved him and really just wanted to talk to him etc. this was after demanding gift money back, which was nowhere near the 2k, as she gifted lots of others as well.
I swear I’m starting to see more and more baby reindeer scenarios. I’m starting to think I’m a cold hearted t because I watch creators but I can take it or leave it. I especially don’t part with my precious coins. Once I see the greed set in I dip out. I couldn’t imagine going into debt for a person sitting on the other end of the phone. I know that sounds awful but my mind just can’t wrap around it.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She jumped in Prince brats box for 1 minute at 1.30 pm saying... she's absolutely knackered after such a journey, she needs time to sort her s out as to not expose herself further as a piece of s, she's not hiding she's just hiding but not really hiding....

Or something like that
Omg I called it

Status
Not open for further replies.