Looks like she's smoking a pregnancy test šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_224652_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_224652_TikTok.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 46

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She didn't say it wasn't her. She just tried to bait her to give out information.

To me, she is calculated to try and ruin whatever case is going on

If it wasn't me I'd be fighting that fact. So it's definitely her
Listening to that clip Iā€™m wondering if it is CockFullOfShite after all. The language she used was telling. She said ā€˜ā€™I would like this to be recorded and then I will respond and the response will be final and damning - but I want her to go ahead with it anywayā€™ā€™. What does she mean by that? a veiled threat? She also wanted any recordings of the live to @ the lady. strange. and the fact that she does not deny it is her makes me wonder if there is something Lisa said that may be true but she wants to wait to see if Lisa can prove it.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
The only thing Iā€™ve taken from the whole conversation is, shes adamant she didnā€™t see his winky. But she talks about it so much itā€™s not believable
Iā€¦wutā€¦

Wasnā€™t she the one to send his winky pics to people after he sent them to her? Have I got that backwards? Did she close her eyes and then just send the pic out? šŸ¤Ø

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Iā€¦wutā€¦

Wasnā€™t she the one to send his winky pics to people after he sent them to her? Have I got that backwards? Did she close her eyes and then just send the pic out? šŸ¤Ø
Exactly šŸ˜­ idek at this point whatā€™s going on,
All I know is all this winky talk is giving me bad juju because my friend tryna send me herā€™sšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ blaming alex for this

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Sorry I just listened again to check if she did explicitly say ā€œitā€™s not meā€ as thickos keep saying so in Lives

ā€œAnd then Iā€™ll respondā€¦ and the response will be final, and damningā€ - that is not the same as
ā€œIā€™ll prove sheā€™s got the wrong cockerpooā€
Slander, is for the person alledging to prove the claim, not for the accused to disprove. The only response to Slander is "prove it or pay the cost"

What she said, proves cockercunt is legally trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.