Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed it, she said she lets people always hurt her and never walks away and she was hysterically crying, so I said get a back bone and of course she saw my comment. People were replying with "get a heart" "get a moral compass" "JUDAS STOP". Then I was blocked 😭😭
How dare she say get a heart! You weren’t the one cast as the Lion in the wizard of oz CC musical! Guess she doesn’t appreciate straight up good advice.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Bless her it took her 25 hours to edit her news video about the Miss Red live
I really felt it important to do an in depth Spotlight because of the live I held before, where I spoke in support of her. I need to show I can be supportive, critical and impartial when it comes to creators because I find that lacking so much on the app.

It makes me ill with anxiety but I can’t call out other creators for something and then display the same behaviour. Sorry for the length luv but just in case anyone wondered and because what you lot think, is very important to me 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
WTF is tee4thersa another Zia lmao
Sleepy Black Cat GIF

I really felt it important to do an in depth Spotlight because of the live I held before, where I spoke in support of her. I need to show I can be supportive, critical and impartial when it comes to creators because I find that lacking so much on the app.

It makes me ill with anxiety but I can’t call out other creators for something and then display the same behaviour. Sorry for the length luv but just in case anyone wondered and because what you lot think, is very important to me 🩵
This is obviously a sensitive topic for you. Don’t burn yourself out. I’m sure it’s been mentally exhausting too. Hope you’re looking after yourself. Your works amazing, but you need to come first 🤎🤎

Paris

Feb 28, 2024

MrsD you done excellent in your videos and was done respectful and you covered all angles 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.