Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which i totally understand, worked with a few people like that years ago, think that’s why a have a soft spot for him but shhhhh don’t tell him lol 😂
I never ever liked him, but when we all warmed to him, I really started feeling so much compassion for him. He’s broken my trolling down. I feel like I kind of understand him. He’s the only one from TikTok I will message privately. I want to try make sure he doesn’t get banned. A stark change from the day me and Judas went in and kept getting him banned.

Feb 29, 2024
tired night GIF

Tired Wednesday Morning GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I never ever liked him, but when we all warmed to him, I really started feeling so much compassion for him. He’s broken my trolling down. I feel like I kind of understand him. He’s the only one from TikTok I will message privately. I want to try make sure he doesn’t get banned. A stark change from the day me and Judas went in and kept getting him banned.
The thing is we can change our opinions I was the same I didn’t like him, think with cal he is a lonely sole who wants to belong somewhere
He brings a smile to me when he is around but also sometime need to scream at him lol 😂
But that saying is so right for him
No two fs given lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.