Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just can’t abide people lying about stuff. Fabricated screenshots being put out online have ended up with people actually dead.

I am in no question that Lisa has created that conversation with ‘Cockerpoo’ and initially used maybe a backup to send it to herself, and deleted the evidence and had to type it out again to paste it into a new message to superimpose cockerpoos profile info on.

She’s purposely cut off the profile at the top in the first message she posted. You cannot scroll down in TikTok messages to remove the profile photo and name from the inbox, it’s always there at the top. Why remove it?

This is pissing me off

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Look at DG,JC,WOLF,DAVE, GRACIE,ETC ALL KN HOLIDAY,THE GUYS ALL SITTING TOGETHER ON THEIR OWN LIVES ON TT, GRACIE SAID ”OH I WON’T BE WATCHING TT WHILE IN MEXICO” THEN SHE’S STREAMING THE DIVKNG EXPERIENCE AND THEN THE CIRCUS ACT? oops, no shouty, I went on holiday for 2 weeks and never went on social media once. wtf is wrong with people? They’re obsessed with views & gifts
I just can't get my head around the fact that there are people sitting on their sofas, eating a pot noodle, gifting these scroungers in the sun having fun

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
In all seriousness whatever Lisa’s been through sounds horrific but unless I see a face and audio matching cocks I’m remaining skeptical. 🤷‍♀️
fox broadcasting cheers GIF by Empire FOX

Feb 29, 2024
I just can’t abide people lying about stuff. Fabricated screenshots being put out online have ended up with people actually dead.

I am in no question that Lisa has created that conversation with ‘Cockerpoo’ and initially used maybe a backup to send it to herself, and deleted the evidence and had to type it out again to paste it into a new message to superimpose cockerpoos profile info on.

She’s purposely cut off the profile at the top in the first message she posted. You cannot scroll down in TikTok messages to remove the profile photo and name from the inbox, it’s always there at the top. Why remove it?

This is pissing me off
I'm bloody confused now who I believe

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I just can't get my head around the fact that there are people sitting on their sofas, eating a pot noodle, gifting these scroungers in the sun having fun
It's mindblowing insanity you think if they were on holiday they would give there gifters time off from swindling them for a few weeks like haven't we gifted you enough hence why your sitting in Spain lapping it up for free while the gifters are working there arses off all week to gift them
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I trust @MissBaguette on the photos so theyre doctored. I wonder if she didnt think they would be questioned, and shes either lied, or shes doubting herself now... and realises she doesnt know at all?
I dont know how else we can believe Lisa now if she does nothing further. And now listening to J cockerpoo is upset etc... at least this can make cockerpoo admit shes just as anonymous as evrey other account on tiktok.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Either way I'm not arsed if Lisa lied and I believed her, okay I believed a liar. What I am arsed about is cockerpoo pretended it was her, she pretended to be involved in a case that involved kids being a. Now even if that's also all lies. Cockerpoo still leaned into the accusation and found it entertaining. Iv saw all I need to know about her. I don't need a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.