Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So it’s now become screenshotting random women called Jenny and trying to prove that Lisa is lying? Even IF she’s got the wrong person, it’s still absolutely horrid what happened to them kids. Has nobody thought that “Jenny Blackshaw” or whatever her name is, doesn’t use her name on social media because of her job. My ex sister in law works for SS and didn’t use her profile pic or real name on her profiles because of her line of work. Anyways peace out ✌🏼 and to the person who suggested Lisa handed her log in details over, have a fing word with yourself

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Just been shared a live for exposed, went in and just an exposure on how bad EQs discord is? Doesn't feel much of an exposure... seems a slow news night on TT. Anything lively kicking off?

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Jesus EQ is turning into the shopping channel on sky , every time I go for snoop around and come back she’s bloody flogging things . 💀
kristen wiig snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So it’s now become screenshotting random women called Jenny and trying to prove that Lisa is lying? Even IF she’s got the wrong person, it’s still absolutely horrid what happened to them kids. Has nobody thought that “Jenny Blackshaw” or whatever her name is, doesn’t use her name on social media because of her job. My ex sister in law works for SS and didn’t use her profile pic or real name on her profiles because of her line of work. Anyways peace out ✌🏼 and to the person who suggested Lisa handed her log in details over, have a fing word with yourself
Wait , somebody suggested they give over their log in ? wtf

Mar 15, 2024
london
Alex only around now his pals have gone and no one Else wants him so back to using his throw aways . yet they buy it and love the attention he gives them . Mauling over him . Don’t get it he’s a hog . Imagine allowing a guy to do what he did and swooning for him embarrassingly . no self reselct and let men walk over them . one of them is so in infatuated with him and it’s so clear . very strange and very cringy . Quite sad . My old tabs can’t deal with that annoying loud laugh one of em has.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
That image is the same woman from the Patient Voices video and the same woman who is NHSJennyB on Twitter. Forehead matches up.

The person who Lisa posted has a tiny forehead so she’s not this woman.

I think Lisa is just super high or something. It’s like she’s closed her eyes, typed a load of random words into chat GPT and said ‘make me a story that makes no sense out of these words’
One of the vids on the that account you get a glimpse of her think it's the 18th vid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-224319_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508-224319_TikTok.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 74
Feb 29, 2024
Like people who video themselves giving the homeless meal deals from Tesco?
That honestly give me the ick! Especially if they havnt even spoke to the homeless person before hand! Some homeless people are suffering with mental illnesses and drug addiction too it must be hard for families to have to see it plastered all over tiktok with a mil views for everyone to judge!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are you two alright? I just asked not because one SHOULD have an account, just that many here do have an account that they’ve mentioned and I wanted to message you. I wasn’t asking for your address.

And no one wants to be a superstar on TikTok are you referring to me? I have one video.
Maybe a diss to those of us who upload content? I use my voice for good and unnecessary shade 🤣

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Alex only around now his pals have gone and no one Else wants him so back to using his throw aways . yet they buy it and love the attention he gives them . Mauling over him . Don’t get it he’s a hog . Imagine allowing a guy to do what he did and swooning for him embarrassingly . no self reselct and let men walk over them . one of them is so in infatuated with him and it’s so clear . very strange and very cringy . Quite sad . My old tabs can’t deal with that annoying loud laugh one of em has.
I'm sensing inner circle? 👀
Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Why are random Jennys and Bradshaws being doxxed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If anyone wants to know about Lisa Marie Whittaker, they might be worth dropping a DM.

@kirstynsteven
@natalieprince67

Be sensitive.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m not trying to prove cockerpoo right.

I’m telling people to stop believing the bullshit Lisa is saying, which has led to things such as an uninvolved NHS nurse being called a ‘munter’ because some dickhead called Lisa is a liar, and doesn’t know how to properly fake screenshots.
I'm not against you (and wasn't targeting you), v much you do you - it's my opinion and stance.

I agree that uninvolved people also shouldn't be targeted (I'm not about that.)

Cocker did actively also encourage this because she encouraged people to 'try and find her' which is also weird. She might have then turned around and said she felt bad for innocent people etc but she was the one who caused that in the first place.
Lisa might have lied or been confused or made images to try and convey her point or been sent images, who knows but Cocker added fuel to this fire.

(Also my opinion) Cocker could have solved it v simply by saying "It's not me and I'm sorry for what you've been through/are going through." For someone who time and time again has preached about being the 'voice of reason' there has been no reason to her actions.

Again, this is just my opinion.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I'm glad I found cc, writing down how I feel about people/situations on tiktok is a good release. Wether anyone likes my posts or not it's good to get it all out. If it wasn't for cc I'd still be shouting at my phone or talking to myself about it all 🤣
Same here. I was in Angies live when she used to read out comments from comment cafe. The comments were mostly slagging her off and I was chuffed. For a long time I was just a casual reader but that night when Pearl sparked a race war I had to have my say. I was so outraged.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.