Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wonder if J can hear what she’s actually saying?

She’s basically saying that ‘I can be friends with pedos if I want’ ‘I can be friends with murderers if I want’ ‘I can be friends with domestic abusers if I want’
@MissBaguette I'm scrolling back to try and find screen recordings. But it's not as impactful as watching it live. This comments from sunday. There's a couple from when it was going on and we were discussing it. When it was all happening the statements that you've quote J saying are off the back of the things we heard from cockerpoo only minutes prior. I'll still scroll to see if anyone posted recordings but I dunno if this jogs your memory.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She did! I may have something in the saved dungeon that is my phone memory
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by LEGO Masters Australia

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
@MissBaguette I'm scrolling back to try and find screen recordings. But it's not as impactful as watching it live. This comments from sunday. There's a couple from when it was going on and we were discussing it. When it was all happening the statements that you've quote J saying are off the back of the things we heard from cockerpoo only minutes prior. I'll still scroll to see if anyone posted recordings but I dunno if this jogs your memory.
I have just posted on my tt a recording from Sunday when she was in Mt's live with J. I have set it to friends only. I am the donkey profile following you guys, not sure if you followed back.

Oct 24, 2023
Not sure if you all caught cockercunts statement in MT live but here it is

@MissBaguette again I don't think these are as impactful without seeing everything before it play our live beforehand. Where cockerpoo came in Canadian angies live and hearing how upset Lisa was. But this is what cockerpoo said that lead to people believing she was Jenny. She had been in comments joking about it too.

Oct 24, 2023
I have just posted on my tt a recording from Sunday when she was in Mt's live with J. I have set it to friends only. I am the donkey profile following you guys, not sure if you followed back.
Iv just saw this but Iv found them on there. I feel like I'm going crazy as if I was making it up. I'll go check if I follow you 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.