Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
You was spot on with what you saw and what you’ve said… that’s exactly what went down
I’ve only just come on this morning and skipped the last however many pages so no clue what’s gone on but you was definitely not wrong

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

If people think you made it up, that’s on them. You’ve been factual with everything you’ve said. It did happen. You weren’t in the wrong

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I’m heartbroken to read this. I do trust you, I trust you and your word so much that I know it happened and didn’t even see it myself. We chat all the time and you’ve checked on me more times than I can count.

Take a break by all means but don’t you leave young lady 😒

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024

You definitely didn’t make it up. Cockershit can deny it all she wants, I watched it in real time and it went down how you said.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I guess a couple of days actually spending time with the family confirmed for Red that she's "not all about it" and she's binned them off.

Episode 8 Goodbye GIF by The Simpsons
No pocket money as she calls it..

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Don't leave 😢
GIF by Hollyoaks

Nov 10, 2023

I’ve not seen everything that’s gone on here the last few days. But I will say that you’re blunt and say things as you see them which a lot of us appreciate.

I really hope you don’t go. If you try to leave I’m gonna get cal to drag you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.