Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Wow. You really don’t have any mercy. What a cutting remark you make. Love to stay and play but work calls me

IMG_1385.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Oh I didn't know that. I know she was on live yesterday going on about people donating money towards a funeral for someone she fancy., and it seemed that she was working then
Yeah then the woman told her to eff off and don’t use her family’s loss for views and her work got wind of her begging for £ and being live at work and according to Rach she was sacked. Is you TT name the same as here? If I find the vids I’ll tag you x

Mar 2, 2024
Sweetandsour, you are one of the worst, plus Judas, who goes in boxes and plays music. So hilarious, if you’re 5 years old 🙄
You fing what you rank little s. I’ll stamp on your fing throat and drag you round by what’s left of your teeth. You uptight jealous little fwit. Stick to being a shrinking violet love, you ain’t cut out to shine

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ok that sort of clarified things! At this point let her do an exposure if she wants too. best not to get involved as it’s really not a good situation, especially with kids being involved and the only evidence being a blurry picture and some questionable screenshots of messages!
I get where you are coming from and I get where Judas is coming from, there’s been a lot of miscommunication and people just digging at people for the same thing others do for no reason!
Everyone deserves to have their say and opinion in here and post their content if they want! I hate this unspoken rule in here that certain people do no wrong! That’s not a dig at anyone in particular but there was a slight bad smell in the air tonight of people lifiting up one person and digging someone else out, when their content is similar in my eyes and they both work hard and they both get the same amount of praise from creators! I don’t get why people are being so weird about it! But that just my take on things reading through all of this today!
I guess cockerpoo got what she wanted causing civil war in CC

As for pinky and poundy! I have no idea I’ve been out all day so I’m still catching up what have they done 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone is still reading this essay! I just want to say that, I think you all bring something different to CC and if we all agreed on everything it would be boring! we would be just like the people we call out! I dunno I just feel abit weird tonight and my head is spinning! Maybe I just need sleep.

Going Crazy GIF
yeah I agree with everything you’ve said here haha. Which is why I decided to not respond to any more comments about the situation because can’t be giving the creators any more glory when they come and read in here and see Comment Cafe : Civil War is indeed streaming live right now

I definitely won’t be posting my videos in here anymore anyway, since I don’t want to upset anyone further.

I’m glad everyone has different opinions though. Criticism isn’t always a bad thing unless you’re someone like little princess, then you can just go lick a frog.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
For educational purposes and the fact I’m on the beg….. I’ve updated my TT name/account as I’ve seen a similar account name SLS and they have interesting views in comments on lives and I’d hate for anyone to mistake me for them 🤔
Any creatives fancy making me a new profile pic?
IMG_0592.jpeg

Reactions: Birdie

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
yeah I agree with everything you’ve said here haha. Which is why I decided to not respond to any more comments about the situation because can’t be giving the creators any more glory when they come and read in here and see Comment Cafe : Civil War is indeed streaming live right now

I definitely won’t be posting my videos in here anymore anyway, since I don’t want to upset anyone further.

I’m glad everyone has different opinions though. Criticism isn’t always a bad thing unless you’re someone like little princess, then you can just go lick a frog.
The last line 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
For educational purposes and the fact I’m on the beg….. I’ve updated my TT name/account as I’ve seen a similar account name SLS and they have interesting views in comments on lives and I’d hate for anyone to mistake me for them 🤔
IMG_0592.jpeg
I'll get on that 🙃 ai images inbound

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
IMG_0592.jpeg
We’ve found BassettHoundPoo 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.