Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I noticed mrs D subscribed to EQ and I mentioned it in here the other day, she explained that originally she had received a gifted sub when she was in EQs live! Mrs D then made a few videos that included EQ and EQ started using Mrs Ds AI artwork for her sub emojis! So Mrs D said that she subbed to EQ so she could use the art work in her chat… this isn’t me throwing Mrs D under the bus, as it has been mentioned in here. I just feel like it’s not fair to call out miss baguette when others are getting similar clout and being friendly with creators!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Who Is She Tell Me GIF by grown-ish

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I noticed mrs D subscribed to EQ and I mentioned it in here the other day, she explained that originally she had received a gifted sub when she was in EQs live! Mrs D then made a few videos that included EQ and EQ started using Mrs Ds AI artwork for her sub emojis! So Mrs D said that she subbed to EQ so she could use the art work in her chat… this isn’t me throwing Mrs D under the bus, as it has been mentioned in here. I just feel like it’s not fair to call out miss baguette when others are getting similar clout and being friendly with creators!
You were being shady and alluding without context, you were s stirring. I call out EQ for her behaviour, I don’t make fan videos of her.

You also only noticed because I uploaded the screenshot showing I was subbed because I have nothing to hide.

Feb 29, 2024
My main issue is the fact she has been messaging the people ALL of us on here call out. It's literally like you messaging Miss Red to tell her you're going to expose her and slate her before doing it.
The way it was done was sly, none of us would have known if cockerpoo hadn't mentioned it. I don't get why you would troll someone then suck up their arse behind the scenes.
We've all been called hypocrites by creators, and we've all been annoyed and questioned why, when its clear to see why when cc members are in creators Dms.
As for the videos, that's neither here nor there, it just makes it look like there's an ulterior motive behind contacting these people that you once had a problem with.
The difference between you and Mrs D, is your not in people's inboxes. (As far as I know)
I'm not the only one feeling this way.
- I've never said she's a bad person I just don't agree with how she's gone about things.
You are delusional if you think there aren’t people in here that are messaging big creators! Everyone here is anonymous so we could be sat amongst big creators and not even know it! There’s also people in here who make content that follow miss red on Instagram and it was recent too! Why would anyone from here want to add red on Insta? Doesn’t that normally happen when you message someone on tiktok but want to send them a picture or a video so you just add them on insta!
I don’t even know if I want to carry on reading at this point, this place is full of sly people and hypocrites! It feels icky!

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I’ve been out most of the day but before I leave I’m going to air my opinion on the situation that’s going on

I have also had the same views as @MissBaguette had on this Lisa and not once did I question she was lying about what her children went through that didn’t even enter my head, but what did enter my head was the evidence she said she was going to post and the inconsistencies in the evidence she then posted, so yes I did question that she has the wrong person and I stand by my opinion on that she has the wrong person and it’s not cockerpoo

I think this will be my last comment in here as it’s just not fun anymore if u have a difference of opinion to the majority I feel like u are unfortunately made to feel like ur going against this thread, I’m most probably going to get heat for saying this but this is how I feel.

I’m sorry if what I’ve written pisses any of u off 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Medusa

Are there not others in here that do the same thing? Why are you not calling them out too! It’s so hypocritical!
What?? How's it hypocritical that I find someone going out their way to message wronguns to 'apologise' and warn them, that they are going to speak about them... its been a repeated thing with other creators. As for calling others out,,. I don't know of anyone else who has done the same thing.
I'm far from a hypocrite!

Status
Not open for further replies.