Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Bridgerton starts soon. Anyone else going to be watching it?
I Did It Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
I don't think anyone who gifts some random on the internet thousands of pounds is level headed 😭 , I don't know her history on the app but she might have started as level headed , but she's nosedived into everyone else's business and her `friends` on the app are the reason she's a t and the reason people don't see her as unbiased , maybe if she'd stayed clear from all the involvement with the clique people would of respected her more.

Was this the wrong time for me to join? 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Wow!
I assumed most people saw the interaction we had about EQ subs as my posts had a lot of likes! You also didn’t mention it in here until you were asked about it.
I just think it’s hypocritical that people are getting called out, (and that’s fine to call each other out!) but that’s not what tonight felt like. it felt like everyone was tearing baguette apart, and putting you on a pedalstool! I’m not blaming you for that you are not the one that had been saying it! I was pointing out that others wouldn’t get this treatment …. Surely this is my point proven! Why is it ok for you to give EQ money when she’s giving you clout but baguette can’t apologise for something she thinks she got wrong?!
Cockerpoo is the one who is making this out to be something it’s not and a lot of people are running with it! She’s going to be loving this…. I remember this morning when everyone was saying that cockerpoo isn’t gonna turn us against baguette but now look what’s happened!
I dunno if I can be arsed with this place anymore tbh it’s not fun anymore!!
I hope its ok to laugh at pedalstool 😇😇😇😇

Too soon ??
it crowd chris odowd GIF

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I don't want to write an essay because I know they bore everyone , but the in house fighting needs to stop , nobody is winning with going round in circles and fighting with each other , we're all here for a reason , we all bring something to the forum , we all have different feelings on different people and we will always view things differently because that's human nature, it doesn't always mean somebody is right or wrong , it's how YOU as a person view it , that's the great thing with discussing things. I don't feel like I need to know who is messaging who , that isn't my business unless they're doing something that's off track but nobody owes anyone an explanation unless you've been sty for a reason. I'm just a nobody but I enjoy coming here , joining in and knowing my view won't get shut down because it doesn't go with the narrative , I'd like to think I know people and what they find acceptable and what they're like on here , I don't like that Judas has gone and I hope she comes back , because like 90% of other people on here , I have respect for her and respect her views and banter. I like most of you , I tolerate some (that I should have ignored yonks ago) but I just want to enjoy reading here like I once did.
Love It Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
You’re about as subtle as a brick 🤣

I follow Miss Red on Insta, I sent her artwork I had on my channel, so there were no watermarks. I always say to people I’ll send artwork via Insta, said it here before also. She wasn’t an exception, like you’re trying to allude.

I’m also capable of being impartial and critical and recently uploaded a long analytical video of her.

April 23rd:
IMG_4642.png
Big beg was in my DMs about my "art" work too.
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Her absence gives me the sad feels.
Cat Love GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.