Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Daz bloke that was in Angie’s is in there now
I’ve gone back in. Who is daz again? Is he the crazy Welsh man that everyone joked he killed his wife and had her in the bin in his garden? 😭 and makes £30 a month watching TikTok creators and reporting them to DWP

Edit: nvm not him. But the guy I’m on about is wild

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 3068

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve gone back in. Who is daz again? Is he the crazy Welsh man that everyone joked he killed his wife and had her in the bin in his garden? 😭 and makes £30 a month watching TikTok creators and reporting them to DWP
No they accused him of being a pedo.🙄that was Daren Howe dad of 6

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Good Morning Hello GIF

So Lisa has uploaded a clip so I’m half expecting everything to go wild again today
I’m only joking. I’ve just checked it. With things like this I chose not to have an opinion because it’s not something the public should be deciding on. Children’s trauma involved and whatever the truth is, there’s an extremely hurt and angry mother. It’s not entertainment or something to debate. It’s just an awful situation.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m only joking. I’ve just checked it. With things like this I chose not to have an opinion because it’s not something the public should be deciding on. Children’s trauma involved and whatever the truth is, there’s an extremely hurt and angry mother. It’s not entertainment or something to debate. It’s just an awful situation.
Yeah it’s too much of a sensitive subject to get myself involved in

Yeah it’s too much of a sensitive subject to get myself involved in
Same. Whether she’s right or wrong, the poor woman has every right to feel that anger. If it’s not cockerpoo, cockerpoo herself needs to be defending herself in an appropriate manner. She has a right to be angry if it’s not her but don’t goad someone that believes fully it’s someone that has caused serious harm to her family. Just prove it’s not you, let everyone involved move on.

One opinion I will have though. Cockerpoo is a massive t. Actually, that’s a fact not an opinion.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Same. Whether she’s right or wrong, the poor woman has every right to feel that anger. If it’s not cockerpoo, cockerpoo herself needs to be defending herself in an appropriate manner. She has a right to be angry if it’s not her but don’t goad someone that believes fully it’s someone that has caused serious harm to her family. Just prove it’s not you, let everyone involved move on.

One opinion I will have though. Cockerpoo is a massive t. Actually, that’s a fact not an opinion.
She’s a t not a t that’s the only
Point I disagree on 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Bit of the thread but please correct me
Gracie on holiday in which I thought the whole family was going
Her patronising ways on how she speaks
She isn’t anyone special just a gobby f and cries when she looses what ever she did, so had to go on to sell se from TT shop, another way of coning people
Then comes in peoples boxes acting the Virgin Mary lmao 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.