Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried anything with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride ? It's in those Nytol one a night tablets , but it's also the knocking out stuff in night nurse , it worked magic for me , I got a small amount of Zopis after the accident but didn't want to become reliant on them , I did try that phenergan stuff but it left me so drowsy
Is the first one the antihistamine because it knocks me out for days. Nearly fell down the stairs when I took it 😂. Not tried nytol but I shall add to the list. Zopis are too addictive, I know they help me fall to sleep but I just can’t stay asleep. So weird. Yeah that’s it Phenergan nearly made me go head first down the stairs. I couldn’t life my body it was so heavy. That was after 16 hours sleep, but that was years back. Never taking that s again 😂😂

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
''I'm just cleverer than you'' says DG

For Real Whatever GIF by Bounce

Medusa

You guys watching a live? What one? I’m cleaning the car with AirPods and need juice
I'm in Angies on my last account that hasn't been blocked. I hate giving her the extra view but I so badly want Dg to be exposed, I cant even comment because she'll block me straight away and i cant change my user name for another 3 days. 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.