Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Thank you! I did ask for the feedback but I did t expect it to be that I’m nasty lol. Tbh I can’t complain brought it upon myself.
Remarkablu odd made me actually lol cos my IRL friends say that too… but what makes u say that by my online self?
I’m so confused by that account - why go in a thread where you despise everyone lol
I don’t despite everyone. I got jumped on for backing an opinion others were having on someone, and now others have thrown that same person under the bus. People take anonymity too far on here, and if people attack me, damn right I’m going to attack right back. I didn’t get to where I am without being headstrong, independent and opinionated. There are some nice people on here which don’t engage in the negativity. There is hope for humanity yet, but not for the likes of some. Come for me and you’ll get it back ten fold. Putting me on ignore means I’ve affected you. Good. I don’t need approval or validation from anyone. Peace out ✌️

Feb 29, 2024
do of ya Tory
common people dancing GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you! I did ask for the feedback but I did t expect it to be that I’m nasty lol. Tbh I can’t complain brought it upon myself.
Remarkablu odd made me actually lol cos my IRL friends say that too… but what makes u say that by my online self?
I’m so confused by that account - why go in a thread where you despise everyone lol
Your outlook and perception. Your humour and when you’re talking you sound like your bouncing off the walls with glee 😂

I think princess wants to make friends but her personality is dog s so no one’s intrested. Plus she’s a s troll. Pass it on 😂😘

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I don’t despite everyone. I got jumped on for backing an opinion others were having on someone, and now others have thrown that same person under the bus. People take anonymity too far on here, and if people attack me, damn right I’m going to attack right back. I didn’t get to where I am without being headstrong, independent and opinionated. There are some nice people on here which don’t engage in the negativity. There is hope for humanity yet, but not for the likes of some. Come for me and you’ll get it back ten fold. Putting me on ignore means I’ve affected you. Good. I don’t need approval or validation from anyone. Peace out ✌️
*despise

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Status
Not open for further replies.