Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Does everyone feel nauseous at the friendliness of J, miss red, Mt, Alex and ANGIE? they've made so much money in hate for each other now their licking each others arses...makes me sick
vomit GIF

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I think they’ve been taking behind the scenes for a while. Let’s face it Angie doesn’t care who she talks to or platforms. She’ll do anything for views. She’s platformed pedos before.
They’re all as toxic as each other and none of them at all have any morals.
It’s all to stop Angie reporting the clapper, that’s it!
Keep your enemies close and all that jazz !

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think they’ve been taking behind the scenes for a while. Let’s face it Angie doesn’t care who she talks to or platforms. She’ll do anything for views. She’s platformed pedos before.
They keep calling all this tomfoolery "just a bit of fun". Well if fleecing people is ur kind of fun u r a terrible individual in my eyes

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
It's quite motivating honestly but leaves me perplexed as to what can be done to make an impact and break this cycle?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Just saw this - so she’s now coming for Mrs Doubtfire and saying how great Baguette is…. Complete opposite to what she said about a week ago. What a transparent t
She's trying to divide us, she cannot stand people having an opinion that differs to hers. In here we can have different opinions and move on. It shows her need to control situations without any regard to others points of view. I suspect she was a child who always got what she wanted

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She's trying to divide us, she cannot stand people having an opinion that differs to hers. In here we can have different opinions and move on. It shows her need to control situations without any regard to others points of view. I suspect she was a child who always got what she wanted
I imagine as a kid, she would have been like nellie olsen from little house on the prairie

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Just saw this - so she’s now coming for Mrs Doubtfire and saying how great Baguette is…. Complete opposite to what she said about a week ago. What a transparent t
What the hell is this? I need to go look.

Mrs Doubtfire is a legend. We both make ‘contents (brother eurgh) videos and they’re both very very different types of videos and I don’t think we are even comparable in that way.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This is why I wanted to try and figure stuff out yesterday to make sure a divide doesn’t happen. In any way, even if I was completely ousted by everyone, I wouldn’t be running over to side with anyone else. I’d have to go be one of those lone wolves or something.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No t comes for doubtfire. NO ONE!!!

Baggetty, chuck that one straight under my troll bus (no offence baggetty) boom, straight under! But not doubtfire!!!!!!

I've got skills in the combat and i'll fing use them!!
sad baby GIF

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
This happens to me if I accidentally open a reaction in a new tab 💀

As long as the wine money and takeaways are covered, no fs given.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
She certainly doesn't like people disagreeing with her, in DHB's live last night she dropped from the box and called everyone a bunch of wankers 😂 😂

Affected darling

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Literally she’s trying to divide us. It’s finf weird. She’s said she liked their videos at different times - which shows that is absolute bullshit. She really wanted to make Zac hate CC too - she’s so weirdly affected by this website more than anyone else on TT.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What the hell is this? I need to go look.

Mrs Doubtfire is a legend. We both make ‘contents (brother eurgh) videos and they’re both very very different types of videos and I don’t think we are even comparable in that way.
Exactly!! She’s said she’s liked both of your videos - which shows that it’s really calculated. One moment one is in favour one moment the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.