Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Are these 2 ok in the head i dont even watch eq join every now and then and leave pretty much straight away how can i call something out that i dont watch 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20240511-150338_TikTok.jpg
All the laughing emojis they added yet not a humourous word was written.

Simpletons

Do they think they are clevererererer than everyone else 🤔

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Been chatting to Judas and she wanted me to pass on that she’s taking a mental health break 🩵 She’s also caught a nasty virus and feeling rotten bless her 🤧 It was nothing personal to anyone by unfollowing, she just needed a clear head space and communication break 🙏🏼

We love you knobhead 🐆🤎

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg
Hope she’s feeling better soon. Do tell her she is missed terribly 🥰

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
If anyone wants to see a woman making a man look unbelievably stupid go and have a look at Lilly Eve who’s debating why is being a lesbian wrong

Reactions: Ferritface
May 3, 2024
uk
Also, Basement boi, who do you think  this is?
1000000289.jpg

Quit running your mouth saying people don't call out EQ, I made this earlier for a TT thing to say do you to your whole 'crew'.

Yes I did almost piss my pants because it looks like EQ is eating her noodle hair 😂😂
I know this is about Eq but why do I picture cockershit looking just like this 👀🤣🤣

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Kazzy is live. I saw there were some concerns about Taurian laughing in her live about Demi? Well Sarah Matthews has managed to convince Remi to play the video of Demi being racist on Monday morning. Hopefully they are unaware they are helping pedophiles expose Demi.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I know this is about Eq but why do I picture cockershit looking just like this 👀🤣🤣
i picture a brunette lady with highlighted hair, about a size 12, and probably about 5"6, about 40ish with a grown out a symmetrical bob... pottering around in her grey house with grey velvet everywhere. Nosey looking face, who interjects herself into all conversations, probably writes "drinks with this one" on insta and posts pictures of her in her hot tub with a glass of prosecco and has daily countdowns that she announces on social media of when she's off on her next "holibobs". One of those neighbours that has the nicer things in life and puts the wheelie bin out first so the rest of the street follow. White fiat 500 on the drive.

i've given it so much thought above, but that's the impression i get from her voice since you posted that it got me thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.