Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I don’t think Felicity lied tbf. She’s right, the timeline provided by both Alex and felicity show that felicity mentioned it to Alex waaaay after J told Hann and Hann announced it in the live.

And Hann is a little snake I’m sure of it, so no doubt she was also privy to the script being pushed.
Your video explained it all perfectly 👏🏼 I’ve been trying to get them to play it but my comments kept getting pushed. J has got away with her part in that and it still pisses me off

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Are we all showing off our pride of joys now ? (Hoping I don't dox myself here 😂 )

308783162_8565949863430158_1774201476815119654_n.jpg

Attachments

• a3d8321e-ac7d-4cda-b843-990a2db45364.jpeg
    a3d8321e-ac7d-4cda-b843-990a2db45364.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 46

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No hate but I’m strongly against breeding and am a rescue mama only. Until all the unwanted fur babies have found their forever homes I just cannot understand why someone would purchase a pet
I've always been the same , even though we got Otis as a pup , he was an `unwanted pup` rather than for just breeding and selling , it was pretty much fate , we lost our Lab not long before we decided on Otis , Boys and Mrs were at the `end of the grieving stage` even though you never get over it , it's changed our lives having a doggy again and I'd always point people towards RSPCA centres , woodgreen etc.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Mwahahahahah
Woah wtf. You know that she was actually a victim of financial manipulation? Put your feelings for her aside for a moment - she truly was a victim although she is intelligent and has capacity.

Once she showed their entire message stream on a live and I read the entire thing. She was led on bu him over an extensive period of time. He had also done similar with another woman it turned out. Situations of grooming and manipulation are not linear or black and white, so although she may have lent into it / behaved irrationally at times, that doesn’t discount the fact.

Hopefully the fact that I’m a pretty good sense checker historically should make it clear that I’m under no bias when I say this. Like i said the other day I’ve a lot of insight into various scams cults grooming and manipulation on this app. And this is one of the less straightforward and less understood types.

Sorry for my rant

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
No hate but I’m strongly against breeding and am a rescue mama only. Until all the unwanted fur babies have found their forever homes I just cannot understand why someone would purchase a pet
I rescued 2 staffys sadly no longer with us and 3 bulldogs 2 sadly no longer with us , we still have Millie she was breed back to back and came to us in the horrific state . we rescued her aged 4 she 10 this year but I did buy my 2 boys Barney & Albert but sadly lost Barney 7 weeks ago brain tumor 😢😢

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
@Big Chonky alex, luke ect basically blackmailed felicity over the red doxing situation when it was infact J who started the rumour. Thats as much as I've got of the situation unless anyone else can explain better.
And I tried to warn them all, I have sat and watched and finally everyone is slowly but surely outing them all, women are waking up. Saves me a job 😆🤣 And you all thought I was lying/stirring. Infiltrate then sit back and watch. How many women have been blackmailed and manipulated in various different ways by Alex with his Fishwives defending it until he s on them too over the past few days?? I'll wait for the other stories to come out but at last count that is 4 women so far who have spoken out and been disbelieved. Start watching properly, and I hope the others feel as safe as Felicity to finally out their truth and the other people involved. Over and out CC. Signing off. I'm just going to sit and watch. 👋👋😆

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Agree with you so hard on this.

Walking around dogs trust and places like that is heartbreaking seeing all them little eyes looking at you 😭😭😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Agree with you so hard on this.

Walking around dogs trust and places like that is heartbreaking seeing all them little eyes looking at you 😭😭😭
If I had the cash , I'd be opening up a MASSIVE farm , all the land I could afford and let them have a happy life , no cages , just space where they can be pups and enjoy themselves.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The thing is, the SSPCA,DOGS TRUST,RSPCA are making it so difficult for people to adopt and people go to Romanian rescues etc. until they stop grabbing the cash and making it about the animals,things will never change. I support indiv breed rescues as they do the hard work

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
And I tried to warn them all, I have sat and watched and finally everyone is slowly but surely outing them all, women are waking up. Saves me a job 😆🤣 And you all thought I was lying/stirring. Infiltrate then sit back and watch. How many women have been blackmailed and manipulated in various different ways by Alex with his Fishwives defending it until he s on them too over the past few days?? I'll wait for the other stories to come out but at last count that is 4 women so far who have spoken out and been disbelieved. Start watching properly, and I hope the others feel as safe as Felicity to finally out their truth and the other people involved. Over and out CC. Signing off. I'm just going to sit and watch. 👋👋😆
they need to fire up a few 9 hour lives called Alex Brigham's victims ;) :LOL::LOL:

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Woah wtf. You know that she was actually a victim of financial manipulation? Put your feelings for her aside for a moment - she truly was a victim although she is intelligent and has capacity.

Once she showed their entire message stream on a live and I read the entire thing. She was led on bu him over an extensive period of time. He had also done similar with another woman it turned out. Situations of grooming and manipulation are not linear or black and white, so although she may have lent into it / behaved irrationally at times, that doesn’t discount the fact.

Hopefully the fact that I’m a pretty good sense checker historically should make it clear that I’m under no bias when I say this. Like i said the other day I’ve a lot of insight into various scams cults grooming and manipulation on this app. And this is one of the less straightforward and less understood types.

Sorry for my rant
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. More fool her. When she had her son playing Roblox in another room,while she was drinking on live and he came in asking for unis, was the last straw for me. She was asking for a blackout and she was leaving her son unattended on a gaming site .

Reactions: thesmoker
Status
Not open for further replies.