Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. More fool her. When she had her son playing Roblox in another room,while she was drinking on live and he came in asking for unis, was the last straw for me. She was asking for a blackout and she was leaving her son unattended on a gaming site .
I’m so confused by this. Jt sounds like you don’t like Michelle as a woman…. Which is fine people have their opinions I guess but she genuinely was a victim of a crime. Disliking the victim is different from disbelieving an offence took place. It shouldn’t cloud your ability to see the facts.

I feel so passionately about the financial grooming On this app

Feb 29, 2024
I never forget we had a family in at the vets that had 2 akita puppies from the same litter. They had never owned a dog and because of different cultures they had different ideas. We as a practise was obviously concerned. We offered nurse clinics ect. But two male Akitas we thought BLOODY HELL 🤣 but they was absolutely brilliant!! I rememberd their first visit to their last. They was a pleasure!
This is the last dog I asked to be pulled from Romania. Chad the little dog was rehomed with my 'mums' neighbour and I get photo updates on Christmas eve. The other dog unfortunately it was too late and he passed away. I named him Francis as in St Francis patron of animals 😭

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715461576907.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715461576907.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 27
Mar 2, 2024
I have fostered over 20 dogs from Romania. I have 4 myself. To me I believe every dog deserves a good home. While we have dogs in the UK in rescue they are looked after fed. Dogs in Romania are subjected to a cruel life. I won't put on here what happens just Google it if you want to understand why so many people have dogs from Romania. I don't agree with any breeding of dogs and cats. But I have family and friends that have done. I don't Foster anymore as I have 4 of my own and its hard work getting them used to house sounds and getting them to understand I'm a good person. Sorry for long post but its a subject close to my heart
I’m a foster fluff mum too!! 💖 I can’t agree with you anymore than I do! 💖

Feb 29, 2024
This is the last dog I asked to be pulled from Romania. Chad the little dog was rehomed with my 'mums' neighbour and I get photo updates on Christmas eve. The other dog unfortunately it was too late and he passed away. I named him Francis as in St Francis patron of animals 😭
Chad now is Alf
IMG-20231224-WA0000.jpg

Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_6309.jpeg
    IMG_6309.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 32
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m so confused by this. Jt sounds like you don’t like Michelle as a woman…. Which is fine people have their opinions I guess but she genuinely was a victim of a crime. Disliking the victim is different from disbelieving an offence took place. It shouldn’t cloud your ability to see the facts.

I feel so passionately about the financial grooming On this app
No I did like her, I was in her lives everytime. I just see it differently from you. I don’t think she is a victim. She has a child and chose to “gift” a stranger online over £200,000 , that’s a lot of money when you are raising a child. I hope she gets the ‘loan” back

Status
Not open for further replies.