Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have always been wary of Tink. Wasn’t she involved in Clappergate and a mod for Charliesfairy’s at the time?
Yes I believe she’s the one that outed him as he shared it in the group chat. She seemed really argumentative on angies platform but I have found that since, she does try not to involve herself in drama. I don’t really have an opinion on her, she doesn’t bother me

Feb 27, 2024
Don't know the sound of the begging and manipulation is grating. They can all do off
That true caper was really nasty last night to a man who has autism. He was in Rossy reports live and was being accused of lying about a live, and true caper was demanding he prove what he was saying was true. She was nasty and aggressive towards him. She’s not nice at all

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It ended just after I typed this but they’re away somewhere. They want to kind of troll Angie. Dave kind of likes her cause she’s a car crash but James kills me off, he’s spot on with her, he knows her tricks. It’s nice to see he’s getting a following. He’s sassy but very entertaining. Is it James osbourne?
Yes that’s him I’m sure of it! He was always saying “Rise Nosisa” 🤣 He definitely has Ang down. Dave’s always liked Ang because she causes trouble and he’s a t 💀

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
i find it very odd the fred man gifts DG so much money, for tiktok to take half, how many kids in poverty could that help, funding a scruffs holidays,the negativity and bad vibes on the app is also strange hope all the wicked, bitter, desperate begs are all about to get their karma, i am a firm believer in the universe paying you back. GOOD MORNING CC 😄

Yes that’s him I’m sure of it! He was always saying “Rise Nosisa” 🤣 He definitely has Ang down. Dave’s always liked Ang because she causes trouble and he’s a t 💀
Rise Nosisa RISE 😂 oh god, I think she hated that. James was clever cause he’d act friendly but question her on things she does. She really couldn’t work out if he was a hater or not 😂 was lovely seeing him call her out clout chasing off him now he’s got more views than her the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.