Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I really don't think the hearsay bullshit that is being spread will be doing Lisa any good and after last night , I'm no longer commenting. Somebody ping me on Tiktok when it settles down again please , I'm not putting myself there again.
Nbc Agree GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

Yet angie is still sat with him in the box where is the energy chlo had does she only get a bad rep because she was caught what is it ange?
Fascinating. He looks like a pasty gobbling, high bp football hooligan, and yet he's a little b?
Must be from the same lagoon as Clare Blackmailer-Balding and Alex the shepherd

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Not sure what Zac just did to Luna was a very good look for him. He definitely mocked her. That's all I'm saying.
I feel torn about this one, I caught some of it on his live and it made me giggle for example when he called her Miss Pineapple for flashing a bit of shoulder 😂

The voice teasing I saw was about the air conditioning and so I don’t know if she mentioned it being disability related. Others have said no, she didn’t but I’m going to look for screen recordings before popping it in tomorrow. If she didn’t mention her condition, I don’t know how she can expect him to know it was due to that. Does that make sense? It really did look like it was due to being in an air con environment 😭

moudly tits

May 13, 2024
dublin
I’m so confused with all the different Jennys and the name makes no sense to me now because I’ve read it so many times.

I’ve just received a message on TikTok from someone who has been reading CC but doesn’t comment here, and they said they know Jenny Howard in person and she isn’t cockerpoop. I can’t even recall which one is Jenny Howard right now but she’s a cockernope
What are the chances that a random civilian is reading comment cafe the exact moment JH is mentioned? To then message you and confirm she's not cockerpoo? What makes this person credible?

Status
Not open for further replies.