Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Prince t brat is going off about Zac
Eartha Kitt Laughing GIF

Marcel, Zac... Let's introduce him to payola too.
TEAR THE TWINK APART!
kill bill GIF

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
This video has the comments included
Here’s my take on it. Annette loves the attention from her illnesses, she thrives from the “are you ok hun” comments. She makes videos when she’s waiting for ambulances, she said that ME is worse than cancer.
She quite clearly has illnesses but she seems to wallow in the pity, also she is unable to hold a conversation without patronising and talking over or at people. I have been fascinated by her for years, she try’s to come across as nice but she manipulates and suggests gifting and leaderboards.
I’m not saying she deserves the trolling but much of the hate she gets is self inflicted. Like the Ukraine “fundraiser” she did. Fact freak got involved as the charity weren’t legit.
She’s got loads of subscribers, she should just do sub only lives if things are too much, and maybe fact check her own words as her reasoning behind her voice was Air con, she said the doctors didn’t know what it was and it COULD be something to do with her vocal chords, nothing to do with her ME.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Like when this happened 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank you, because I’ve been looking for this recording. See the face, just absolute expressionless, not a single concern for what’s just been said on HER platform. Same when that woman just said the T slur. Is it ignorance? Is it just a mind numbing lack of education? Does she just not give a do? I dont get it.

Nov 10, 2023
Thank you, because I’ve been looking for this recording. See the face, just absolute expressionless, not a single concern for what’s just been said on HER platform. Same when that woman just said the T slur. Is it ignorance? Is it just a mind numbing lack of education? Does she just not give a do? I dont get it.
And this was after

• Angry
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.