Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Well I think tonight is gonna be full of drama 😆 . Going to have my coffee and enjoy
IMG_5354.jpeg

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
the live is about that rebecca weir. exposed wanted more proof and now she's seen it herself in full... she's finally believing it.
i think exposed had been duped by rebecca for a while so it took longer for the wool to come from her eyes.

we all found her suss and hopefully they'll realise that we cottoned on quickly to her lies and take us more seriously in future for calling out a wrongun

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
the live is about that rebecca weir. exposed wanted more proof and now she's seen it herself in full... she's finally believing it.
i think exposed had been duped by rebecca for a while so it took longer for the wool to come from her eyes.

we all found her suss and hopefully they'll realise that we cottoned on quickly to her lies and take us more seriously in future for calling out a wrongun
This has been going on on the app since the start of the year. I didn't realise the child wasn't dead but everything else, exposed and Rossy reports were warned about her. She was getting on with troll accounts to try and stop being outed.

Exposed has obviosuly forgot the live last week where she was screaming she's saw the proof and Rebecca wasn't a liar 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.