Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Falicia got muted from exposed live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who's the big player 🤣🤣🤣
tiny i love it GIF by Kim's Convenience

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
Exposed feels like anything Rebecca does will be her fault because she's brought it to a live. People have been speaking about it for months. It's new news to them, it's not new to the majority who aren't naive.
I told her his death wasn’t registered in Scotland……why does no one listen to me god damn it 🤣. Rebecca sent me a family members death certificate on snapchat thinking I was zipped up the back, had the wrong name on it 🤣🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not sure. 🤔
She was a racist POS that seems to be forgiven in their eyes
She's still a racist to me. She still said it and history does not change itself. I would be a massive dick to forgive her and not others. I won't stand by anyone who has been racist, homophobic, nasty, lying, manipulating, gaslighting etc

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She's still a racist to me. She still said it and history does not change itself. I would be a massive dick to forgive her and not others. I won't stand by anyone who has been racist, homophobic, nasty, lying, manipulating, gaslighting etc
Yes. Apologies, she IS a racist POS.

I used was to refer to her past remarks but you’re right, she is and will always be a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.