Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
i think I’ve cured myself of tintok. I’ve barely watched it and I don’t even want to. Just caught karma kas having various drunk women come in which was funny. Bored in 5 mins.

Imagine if he has bumholes for eyeballs. Or something more realistic but equally awful. I also don’t like his hair. He said he “couldn’t answer” if he was single… that’s such a mad response

Also I skim read this evening and I agree with some of the sentiment - he’s not an angel sent from heaven. The fact he wants to do a daily show on TikTok means he’s deffo not the man of my dreams. However do I hope he rips them all to shreds yes I do.
I’ve seen him without glasses, he has hazel eyes 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There's trouble in paradise. He told her the other day she can't bring her dogs to Scotland. He said she's awful for not going with him and her words were "iv had a small human, your stepson" she cried today, he's unfollowed her on Instagram and chris Reilly has left the discord 😭
Didn’t Chris Reilly only join TikTok like 20 seconds ago? I can’t stand that slippery t. Did diadro rinse him of all his cash?I imagine the gifting ring didn’t work for Chris. It’s genuinely mad how diadro is un cancellable

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm going to sleep - night all!
Good Night GIF

Cause mayhem 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Didn’t Chris Reilly only join TikTok like 20 seconds ago? I can’t stand that slippery t. Did diadro rinse him of all his cash?I imagine the gifting ring didn’t work for Chris. It’s genuinely mad how diadro is un cancellable
Iv no idea when Chris joined. But he has been a massive part of box battles and gifted over one million coins one night in a box battle and has been hinting that people are taking advantage of him.

Hopefully people will believe it if he goes to jail for his pending cases. The fact he was remanded for a week regarding the newest charges gives his victims some hope.

i think I’ve cured myself of tintok. I’ve barely watched it and I don’t even want to. Just caught karma kas having various drunk women come in which was funny. Bored in 5 mins.

Imagine if he has bumholes for eyeballs. Or something more realistic but equally awful. I also don’t like his hair. He said he “couldn’t answer” if he was single… that’s such a mad response

Also I skim read this evening and I agree with some of the sentiment - he’s not an angel sent from heaven. The fact he wants to do a daily show on TikTok means he’s deffo not the man of my dreams. However do I hope he rips them all to shreds yes I do.
I wish my AI would accept “bum holes for eyeballs” 😂😂

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
I think he's a bit egotistical, would give himself a blowjob if he could.

Anyway Hanns mostly upset because after Rebecca she's more self aware and can't have an opinion without thinking about how it'll affect people. I don't think that's a bad thing but she's upset about it 😂
Hann is everywhere I turn…..any debate or issue in a box…..up pops Hann to give us her legal speech. She literally thinks shes the QC of Tiktok and I am beginning to despise her as much as Cockerpoo 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bump

Morning everyone 🤧

I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
wtf happened? I missed something. Is miss red exposed for more?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Never heard of them 😮 What did they say 👀

Edit: oh wait, was this the dude who asked me if I was a vulnerable gifter and when I replied no - he questioned my level 13 badge 😆 I said it was spent responsibly (it’s really not that much)!

Did he say anything else luv?
Just going at me for defending you, nothing I can’t handle but seemed odd to pick you out of 2K people x

Status
Not open for further replies.