Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
IMG_2025.png

It’s Lu.Ci still sat in 30 years trying to get a record deal
I actually thought it was her Ma

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So I’m having a scroll and see this cretin. Now I don’t know what raves this ones been to but wtf is she doing

Omg the dashhound
Maybe EQ knows on some level? All big begs mates know she's probably being a t behind their backs. Zac incident exposed her as a t even if they're still mates, the fers will be wary of her.
Eq is on Canadian angies now she gives you permission to say what you know

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bumping up bit more for you babe 😘

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I have 100% heads this story before, but my brain is telling me it wasn’t DHB, but I can’t think who I think it actually was, but I specifically remember them talking about it and saying it did happen, whoever it was.
Thank you, I thought I was going mad. If it’s not dhb I apologise massively 😩 I can’t remember his name but I’m positive he looks and sounds just like dhb

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
People that go in Angie’s box really don’t know her at all. She hates people licking her behind, and dumping on her. She wants controversy and opinions. Ok these people are “nice”, but she doesn’t like nice.
Hate is strong word I seldom use to a person, but I hate that f with passion.
Just another Benefit scammer 💩

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is stressing me out now because I can see in my mind the exact live I watched this in, I just can’t think who it was.

Someone will definitely know I’m sure.
Was it Johnny and Charlie’s? (The nittys) I’m the same, I’m picturing it but can’t exactly remember

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Afternoon gorgeous humans 😘😘
Least today I have some peace daughter doing ok and home but still has the same problem the hospital won’t help her told her to go back in 6 weeks son in law had really bad bladder infection he’s home all ok just waiting for my little person to go home then I can chill out and relax 😘😘
Just trying to catch up on everything 🤎🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone in Canadian angies?

I’ve been in an out audio because I’m editing at same time and it turns off audio when I go in CapCut but I just went back in and that cali went in box screaming she has receipts and everyone’s really excited anyone know what it’s about???

Edit she mentioned the wolf and someone else but i didn’t catch who 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Anyone in Canadian angies?

I’ve been in an out audio because I’m editing at same time and it turns off audio when I go in CapCut but I just went back in and that cali went in box screaming she has receipts and everyone’s really excited anyone know what it’s about???

Edit she mentioned the wolf and someone else but i didn’t catch who 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
All I know is it’s about the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.