Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
Honestly I don’t care if people do not like Chelsey Aka EQ but that’s is just pure evil, for someone to confided in someone that they feel they can trust and is a friend is beyond one of the worst things to do to that person, I hope EQ is ok and what a thing for a child to go through
I do really hope she is ok
I do hope red is taken down of this app, and she wouldn’t last half a day in a job tbh

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm out rn but the comments on what was said speaks everything. Why the do do people entertain these disgusting people 🙄
Dragons Den No GIF by CBC

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I could be wrong but I feel like I remember Chelsea openly talking about this situation with her mother and a river on a live once.
Tbh if she did that is her story not anyone’s else’s to use especially to try to destroy her
Dread didn’t like me coming for her about the thieving hubby Simon in which could of caused people to loose their jobs

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I've never liked DG anyway, I always knew he was a slime ball. His low grade transphobia and homophobia goes un noticed and people lick his ring piece so never take offence by it. He's a vile piece of s (soz I'm PMTing) :ROFLMAO:
His homophobia towards woman is definitely stemmed from the fact he thinks everyone wants to sleep with him. Tbh I’d rather let Donald trump stick it in me than Lurch from the Addams family

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So EQ - this isn’t me sympathising I’m just thinking Aloud to see if anyone can help me rationalise:

because what she says is SO awful my brain can’t compute it, like it’s so evil it’s ridiculous? It’s almost like she loses temporary control of her brain and plucks the WORST thing you could think of to hurt someone. It seems to go from zero to 100, and on occasion later she will apologise. It’s so bad it feels like it must be a psychological defect, like temporary paranoia schizophreni lol. Also as she’s not “thick” like CLA or anyone, I find it even stranger. I don’t feel like “being evil” cuts it somehow. What on EARTH goes on in her mind??

know no one in real life that says stuff like that so I don’t have a point of reference to this behaviour.

Does anyone know what I mean - I struggle to even compute this?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
His homophobia towards woman is definitely stemmed from the fact he thinks everyone wants to sleep with him. Tbh I’d rather let Donald trump stick it in me than Lurch from the Addams family
He has an incredibly fragile ego. His ego grew as the sad Kirstys started fancying him and he got loads of attention. I think his height further bolsters his ego. He gets quite affected by genuinely handsome men, I think it’s why he’s extra affected by Kas as we can all probably agree he’s more conventionally attractive. If a woman doesn’t fancy him or give him attention he’s so quick to rip into their looks or say how he would never go there

Status
Not open for further replies.