Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Hopefully Mama Kaz will come forward if she sees it and have her say. Also, sorry for suggesting the insta account I just assumed everyone and there dogs have insta these days 🤣🤣
No need to apologise I see how it looks, I haven't got the receipts so I understand why people would want to see them. Nope, I don't use insta and never have. It's just not my thing. I'm sure if Mk has confided in Miss Red and someone has told her, then maybe that's why she wasn't on this morning.
I'm off for now as I have friends coming for dinner. I'll catch you all later.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I play Fallout & Borderlands because i hate people too much to play online 🤣🤣least i can shoot NPCs and they wont rage at
I live in a house full of gamers ! 2 sons and a husband. They boys play COD, Siege and fifa, the rage and the insults are 😳! My husband plays Icarus and gets pissed off as he makes fires too big and they burn his encampment down 😂😂! I just bimble about listening to it ! One of my boys is clever with his rage and keeps it in, gets the person to chat with him in discord, then invites them to download a game or file……… then the fun begins. (He only uses that when they threaten me or any of other of his family members) I play dumb as per

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

for example

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Yes she certainly is. Im sure it will be a well rounded, highly topical piece of journalism
Sure Jan GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.