Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @GRDecter: OpenAI was created as an open source (which is why I named it “Open” AI), non-profit company to serve as a counterweight to Google, but now it has become a closed source, maximum-profit company effectively controlled by Microsoft.

Not what I intended at all.

@

@elonmusk

Several major media sources incorrectly reported that my Tweets were boosted above normal levels earlier this week.

A review of my Tweet likes & views over the past 6 months, especially as a ratio of followers, shows this to be false.

We did have a bug that briefly caused…

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: For example, despite having ~40M fewer followers back then, I have yet to come anywhere close to this gem

@

@elonmusk

R to @thecryptojourno: The “source” of the bogus Platformer article is a disgruntled employee who had been on paid time off for months, had already accepted a job at Google and felt the need to poison the well on the way out. Twitter will be taking legal action against him.

@

@elonmusk

R to @cb_doge: True, but, on the plus side, their constant reporting about me on Twitter has driven usage to record levels 🤣

@

@elonmusk

Sorry for showing you so many irrelevant & annoying ads on Twitter!

We’re taking the (obvious) corrective action of tying ads to keywords & topics in tweets, like Google does with search.

This will improve contextual relevance dramatically.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TechTreesSDG: That was an accurate ratio of those who actually wrote code to those who did not

@

@elonmusk

R to @wongmjane: Synchronization lag between our Portland and Atlanta data centers. Should be fixed now.

@

@elonmusk

R to @washingtonpost: Your article is false and obviously so. Do you really do no research at all? I mean, like reading a few tweets, for example.

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9’s first stage has landed on the Of Course I Still Love You droneship