Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @LibertyCappy: Absolutely! America should be recruiting like a pro sports team, not making it insanely difficult for super talented people to become citizens.

@

@elonmusk

R to @TRHLofficial: Didn’t the story come from @bellingcat, which literally specializes in psychological operations?

I don’t want to hurt their feelings, but this is either the weirdest story ever or a very bad psyop!

@

@elonmusk

R to @TRHLofficial: It might all be true, but such an incongruent set of claims deserves extreme scrutiny

@

@elonmusk

R to @EdKrassen: On this platform, unlike the one-way street of broadcast, people are able to interact, critique and refute whatever he or anyone may say.

And, of course, anything misleading will get @CommunityNotes.

I also want to be clear that we have not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever. Tucker is subject to the same rules & rewards of all content creators.

Rewards means subscriptions and advertising revenue share (still working on software needed for latter), which is a function of how many people subscribe and the advertising views associated with his content.

I hope that many others, particularly from the left, also choose to be content creators on this platform.

@

@elonmusk

On this platform, unlike the one-way street of broadcast, people are able to interact, critique and refute whatever is said.

And, of course, anything misleading will get @CommunityNotes.

I also want to be clear that we have not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever. Tucker is subject to the same rules & rewards of all content creators.

Rewards means subscriptions and advertising revenue share (coming soon), which is a function of how many people subscribe and the advertising views associated with the content.

I hope that many others, particularly from the left, also choose to be content creators on this platform.

@

@elonmusk

With latest version of app, you can DM reply to any message in the thread (not just most recent) and use any emoji reaction.

Release of encrypted DMs V1.0 should happen tomorrow. This will grow in sophistication rapidly. The acid test is that I could not see your DMs even if there was a gun to my head.

Coming soon will be voice and video chat from your handle to anyone on this platform, so you can talk to people anywhere in the world without giving them your phone number.