Elon Musk

@

@farzyness

Pickleball is the biggest blight in the history of sports. Stop hijacking tennis courts you bastards.

@

@robbystarbuck

These are Megan Fox’s sons. We used to live in the same gated community and our kids played at the park. I saw 2 of them have a full on breakdown saying they were forced by their mom to wear girls clothes as their nanny tried to console them. It’s pure child abuse. Pray for them.

@

@EvaVlaar

Why is this video being deleted? Why are people not allowed to see what’s really going on in Europe?

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Model 3 & Y have great air filtration too, but they’re too small to fit the monster HEPA filters

@

@DimitrisPapail

GPT-4 "discovered" the same sorting algorithm as AlphaDev by removing "mov S P".

No RL needed. Can I publish this on nature?

here are the prompts I used ChatGPT
(excuse my idiotic typos, but gpt4 doesn't mind anyways)

@

@elonmusk

R to @teslaownersSV: Qualifying for the ~$20k car is extremely rare, but the $7500 credit applies to the vast majority of electric vehicle buyers (across all manufacturers)

@

@teslaownersSV

The general public still think that Tesla’s are very expensive. With tax incentives they are getting below 30,000 and then some states you can get a Tesla for 20,000 with tax incentives. This is truly mind blowing, and the best time to get a Tesla.

@

@libsoftiktok

San Francisco Sheriff, Police, and Fire Departments salute the progress pride flag while dressed in uniform

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: Thank goodness! North America will have a way better connector for charging cars than rest of world.

@

@DC_Draino

NASA warns of “Internet Apocalypse” that would disable internet for months

Let me guess - they expect it to happen a few months before next year’s Presidential election…

@

@dcwj

The plan? We increase Canada's brand awareness by starting wildfires that blow smoke into New York—America's most influential city.