Elon Musk

@

@TeslaSynopsis

When Tesla stock market cap is bigger than Apple and Aramco combined. Elon will say, I told you so. Don't bet against Elon.

@

@DirtyTesLa

Here is my FSD Beta 11.4.3 first drive! Felt very good overall with a few hiccups including stopping too far back at a stop sign and poor roundabout behavior. Highway merging was great!

4k: @Tesla @elonmusk

@

@DrKnowItAll16

R to @NickGibbsIAG: As @jamesdouma says the foundation work on the building looks like nothing. Then when the frame goes up it’s like magic!!

@

@TheRabbitHole84

Many of the people being accused of being “anti-trans” or “transphobic” merely want to protect children.

@

@thecavedaddy

This is the America we live in. You can go buy a pistol from academy sports for less than $100 and just walk out with it, do better America. Guns ARE the problem

@

@TitterDaily

NEWS: Ad revenue sharing is finally almost here 👀

Only ads seen by verified users count, presumably to prevent using an army of bots to artificially boost your view count.

@

@WallStreetSilv

Meta is targeting the Dalai Lama as a potential user for new rival to Twitter.

Didn't that guy say suck my tongue to some kids last month? 😂 🤡 🌎

@

@

This Tweet from @ is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy. Learn more.

@

@WholeMarsBlog

It’s mind blowing to just sit back and watch as my car’s AI takes me everywhere I ask