Elon Musk

@

@laplacesdust

R to @robkhenderson: Psychologists be like: "I wrote this 5 page paper explaining that some men act nice to get laid"

@

@WR4NYGov

My “For You” Is filled with Tesla haters and Elon haters

Am I doing this wrong @elonmusk ?

@

@andrewdoyle_com

The NHS says it intends to ban puberty blockers outside of the use of clinical trials and to enhance regulation of treatment for gender dysphoria in children.

@

@elonmusk

R to @RichardHanania: But if you discriminate against everyone, then, tautologically, you’re not discriminating against anyone!

@

@elonmusk

R to @StephenKing: There is also equal treatment before the law. Differential prosecution undermines public faith in the justice system.

@

@StephenKing

Elon's right: Innocent until proven guilty. That said, Trump had nuclear secrets in his shouse. This should give you an idea about the man who was awarded the honor of his country's highest office.

@

@WallStreetSilv

Interesting thought experiment when considering what is happening with "gender" strategies by some school districts.

@

@elonmusk

R to @WSJ: If @AlexanderSoros is serious about freedom of speech, then we have common ground.

But destroying public safety by electing DAs who won’t prosecute violent criminals needs to stop.