Elon Musk

@

@jordanbpeterson

Just finished speaking with @Mike_Pence. We wandered into the same conceptual territory covered by my now now-banned by @YouTube discussion with @helenjoyce

@

@Teslaconomics

I pay $8 per month to support Twitter's mission to fight for free speech, to become the platform for truth, and to be the town square of the world to have the most fun, learn & spend unregretted time. There is no other platform I’d rather be.  @elonmusk

@

@Robber_Baron_

This is absolutely insane
-The unvaccinated aren't more likely to spread
-The 6-foot distancing rule isn't based on science
-Mask mandates have been proven ineffective
-Even hospitals don't have these rules anymore
-College athletes are the least at-risk group

@

@elonmusk

R to @terronk: A friend of mine experienced a shooting last night outside his apartment in SF and a bullet went through his wall. Second time it’s happened.

@

@terronk

SF DSA’s anointed candidate for D9 thinks the problem with 9 people being shot 2 blocks from my office is the self-driving car whose logo she apparently can’t read.

It’s always Marxist praxis first, everything else second with these people. Even when “everything else” is lives.

@

@CollinRugg

JUST IN: U.S. Rep. Barry Loudermilk confirms that an undercover Metro police officer was instigating illegal activity on January 6 by urging protesters to enter the Capitol building.

“We know that it is one of their officers and at one point he is encouraging, and it appears he’s encouraging, he’s definitely helping people climb the scaffolding, and he’s telling them ‘go, go, go,’” Loudermilk said during an interview with the Just the News.

“Why is an officer encouraging people to climb the scaffolding and go into the Capitol? And secondly, why did the MPD Metropolitan Police support department decide to put undercover officers in the crowd? Was there intelligence that they had that was or was not passed on to the Capitol Police and what did the Capitol police do with that evidence, if they got it?”

@

@elonmusk

R to @fasc1nate: The start of writing could be considered the beginning of civilization, in which case we are ~5500 years old.

That is only a millionth of Earth’s existence! So far, we’re just a ⚡️in the 🍳.