Elon Musk

@

@HardcoreHistory

I'm against the idea of treating colleges as trade schools. Jobs change.Creating more formidable people(which studying subjects in the humanities can do)makes us more able to roll with life's punches. My history degree has been exponentially more valuable than what I paid for it.

@

@VivaTech

"With today AI computers can pass all human tests better than humans." - @ElonMusk on AI at #VivaTech, with Asmita Dubey @LOrealGroupe.

@

@VivaTech

"We should be able to express things, otherwise it is censorship and at some point, censorship goes against you."
- @ElonMusk discusses with @Cheydema, CEO @Orange at #VivaTech

@

@waitbutwhy

So it's pretty clear that lots of people are going to have AI friends and relationships. Which probably means there will also be people with AI spouses. And some of those couples will have kids (using a donor). So there will be future kids with one human parent and one AI parent.

@

@elonmusk

R to @jordanbpeterson: “Re-education” is such an interesting term. Where have I heard that before? 🤔

@

@jordanbpeterson

A court in Canada is going to rule on the @CPOntario decision to sentence me to mandatory "re-education" on June 21 for my reprehensible political views. The process is called judicial review.

@

@tim_armstrong

Great dinner in Paris tonight. Very bullish on @Twitter @elonmusk and always bullish on Maurice Levy @VivaTech @PublicisGroupe - thanks for having @NancyAArmstrong and me