Elon Musk

@

@teslaenergy

R to @teslaenergy: Powerwall installs with Backup Switch are 30%+ faster and use less equipment.

Thanks to >@PGE4Me, @HwnElectric, @apsFYI & other utilities for approving Backup Switch and offering customers more affordable Solar + Powerwall!

@

@GRDecter

Good Morning Everyone! Jerome Powell said the FED’s forecasts have been wrong on inflation the last 2 years. Now he’s saying rate cuts aren’t going to happen for another couple years.

Can we really depend on these projections anymore?

@

@GiorgiaMeloni

RT by @elonmusk: Ho accolto con grande piacere oggi a Palazzo Chigi @elonmusk. Un incontro molto proficuo e un momento di grande cordialità dove abbiamo affrontato alcuni temi cruciali: innovazione, opportunità e rischi dell'intelligenza artificiale, regole europee di mercato e natalità. Avanti verso le sfide future che ci accomunano.

@

@micsolana

*flight delayed 20 min*

ugh, well whatever, i guess i’ll just have one little ol’ drink before i —

BLACKOUT, WASTED, FRIENDS WITH AN EGG FARMER FROM JACKSON, NOW

@

@imPenny2x

The thing about hyper exponential growth is, even those who see it coming, can't possibly process the impact.

😉😅😅

@

@elonmusk

R to @imPenny2x: The more censorship and narrative control exerted by other media, the more this platform will grow

@

@imPenny2x

I would be so thrilled if Twitter spaces and podcasts dethroned mainstream media and stole the narrative this election in the United States.

Would be wonderful for peace and freedom.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸.

@

@SenRandPaul

Until such time as the majority decides it would like to cooperate with me in a bipartisan fashion to obtain the COVID documents necessary to conduct oversight, I will object to every piece of legislation and nominee coming out of this committee.

@

@elonmusk

R to @EFarraro: Exactly, problems in organizational structure always manifest as problems in the product