Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @PPathole: Unfortunately, snail is still faster, but TBC might beat snail by end of 2024

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: Tunneled under the road from one property to another. This is to test the new machine.

@

@elonmusk

R to @DaltBrewer: The embarrassing hose down photos were highly motivating tbh

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: And people wonder why I sometimes think we’re in a simulation …

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: Would be cool to make a game using Tesla Sim that’s literally your city & neighborhood, down to skid marks on road & then inject fantasy/sci-fi elements

@

@elonmusk

R to @PPathole: I’m trying my hardest! Perhaps more people might consider loving humanity.

Our collective light of consciousness is a tiny candle in a vast darkness. Please do not let it go out.

@

@elonmusk

R to @tim_zaman: Well-said! Also, we try to operate the team as non-hierarchically as possible & allow movement between project areas, so you don’t get pigeon-holed.

@

@elonmusk

Ukraine-Russia Peace:

- Redo elections of annexed regions under UN supervision. Russia leaves if that is will of the people.

- Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake).

- Water supply to Crimea assured.

- Ukraine remains neutral.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: This is highly likely to be the outcome in the end – just a question of how many die before then

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Also worth noting that a possible, albeit unlikely, outcome from this conflict is nuclear war

@

@elonmusk

R to @AkiKivirinta: The will of the people should decide whether they are part of Russia or Ukraine, but Russia invaded areas that would unequivocally choose to be part of Ukraine