Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @LarckeningXuruo: Twitter probably accelerates X by 3 to 5 years, but I could be wrong

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: 10.69.3 will actually be a major upgrade. We’re keeping .69 just because haha.

@

@elonmusk

R to @KonstantinKisin: I do not think it is simple at all, but I have yet to hear any realistic path to peace.

Ukraine has achieved many brilliant tactical victories, but should be wary of overconfidence leading to strategic defeat.

When Russia fully mobilizes, millions on both sides will die.

@

@elonmusk

R to @LindseyGrahamSC: First of all, Tesla hasn’t had that consumer tax credit for years & we didn’t ask for this one – GM & Ford did

@

@elonmusk

R to @LindseyGrahamSC: Assuming you believe that the will of the people matters, we should, in any given conflict region, support the will of those who live there.

Most of Ukraine unequivocally wants to be part of Ukraine, but some eastern portions have Russian majorities and prefer Russia.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Below is the electoral map of 2012. Blue is the pro-Russia party.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: Obviously, not everyone who voted for the pro-Russia party wanted to join Russia, but it would also be inaccurate to say that none did.

@

@elonmusk

R to @bdquinn: Kherson and Zaporizhzhia almost certainly do not want to join Russia – annexation of those regions was done to ensure a land bridge and water supply to Crimea

@

@elonmusk

R to @stevenmarkryan: So they’re saying that not buying Twitter is bad, but also buying Twitter is bad!?