Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @KariLake: Reasonable criticism of elections and judicial challenges are, of course, lawful. That seems to be the case here.

Clear incitement to violence will result in suspension and significant deception should result in a @CommunityNotes correction.

@

@elonmusk

R to @StationCDRKelly: I strongly disagree. Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn’t ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don’t, is neither good nor kind to anyone.

As for Fauci, he lied to Congress and funded gain-of-function research that killed millions of people. Not awesome imo.

@

@elonmusk

R to @catturd2: Easy to fool people, but it is almost impossible to convince people that they have been fooled

@

@elonmusk

R to @robbystarbuck: Many battles remain, but, yes, the tide is starting to turn on the mortal threat to civilization that is the woke mind virus

@

@elonmusk

R to @omnihedge: Technically, it was 90% cheers & 10% boos (except during quiet periods), but, still, that’s a lot of boos, which is a first for me in real life (frequent on Twitter).

It’s almost as if I’ve offended SF’s unhinged leftists … but nahhh.

@

@elonmusk

Under pressure from hundreds of activist employees, Twitter deplatforms Trump, a sitting US President, even though they themselves acknowledge that he didn’t violate the rules: