Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've just got back from work... has something happened?? Saw I was tagged but can't comment . Can anyone fill me in please? 🙏 @thelurker66
Everyone's username has changed apart from yours from what I can tell. It looks different on CC. Is there a new group I need to join?! I'm an anxious mess...don't like change when I dont know wtf is going on! 🫣 xx
Yes it’s linked on the old thread click it and then click join group at the top xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No worries, I can't find anything myself now it's changed! 🤣 I was thinking maybe costa at central 12, or maybe cafe nero?
I’m getting so confused with finding everything now it’s all changed 🙈
Just off to the vets and hubby might have to go to emergency dentist as he’s been up all night with toothache. Tbh if it’s in Manchester he won’t go that far and if that’s the case he better shut up moaning about toothache.
Can I confirm by 12pm that I can meet you but it is 90% I am coming babe xxx

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I’m getting so confused with finding everything now it’s all changed 🙈
Just off to the vets and hubby might have to go to emergency dentist as he’s been up all night with toothache. Tbh if it’s in Manchester he won’t go that far and if that’s the case he better shut up moaning about toothache.
Can I confirm by 12pm that I can meet you but it is 90% I am coming babe xxx
No probs at all. Hope your dog is ok, oh, and your hubby too! 🤣xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I SS this yesterday so we can remember who is who and I know more need adding to it.
I did try keeping mine similar as just added dvla in it.
So I was itsmejo and now I’m itsmedvlajo
Hope this helps and it’s gonna take a whilst to get used to them all and the changes on here too 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_4030.jpeg
    IMG_4030.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 34

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No probs at all. Hope your dog is ok, oh, and your hubby too! 🤣xx
My 11 month old dog needs his anal glands doing and they need weighing for their monthly flea and worming tablets so I won’t be long at the vets babe.
Also why are men such babies with anything pain related too and I’m not saying toothache doesn’t hurt because it does but don’t moan if you gonna do nothing about it ffs 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Help...i can't comment on other group without leaving and when I go to reply screen goes black... wtf going on. Why has everything changed. I cba for this every time I've been off for a while 😌
Can't even remember everyone's new names to tag either...🙄 sorry @thelurker66 it's u again xx

Edited to add @Standupifyouhateaimee xx
Hi lovely twinnie ❤️
Oh no, is the option to type is not there ?
It is a bit odd now and doesn't work as well I don't think.
Let me go back on the other thread to check I can get on, as this is the first time I have checked this thread since the change. Back in a jiffy 😘

• Love
Reactions: noseyneighbour
Mar 8, 2024
Help...i can't comment on other group without leaving and when I go to reply screen goes black... wtf going on. Why has everything changed. I cba for this every time I've been off for a while 😌
Can't even remember everyone's new names to tag either...🙄 sorry @thelurker66 it's u again xx

Edited to add @Standupifyouhateaimee xx
I have just got on there and can comment ....so I am not sure what's going on (not very tech minded !) shall I tag you over there and see if that works! Xx

• Love
Reactions: noseyneighbour

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@Muggle can you do tomorrow at all babe as just had a call about our relative being rushed to hospital with another suspected heart attack 😭😭 They have taken them to whiston hospital for some reason too 😣😢
On route to the hospital now as been told we have to go in. Only found out last night the cancer has spread even more in the liver

Also think me and hubby are going to have to cancel Barcelona which I’m not bothered about because family always come first. Don’t even care if insurance don’t pay out either for it.
I’m gutted about today and will update you all later xxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
I'm so excited! I feel like I'm in a 1940's spy film, and need to wear a yellow flower, carry a rolled up newspaper and have a special code word to reveal myself 🤣🤣🤣 Yes, immature, I know! 😁😁
Haha love this ....not at all I'd feel the same! I'd go all out and dress in 1940s attire 🤣🤣🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
@Muggle can you do tomorrow at all babe as just had a call about our relative being rushed to hospital with another suspected heart attack 😭😭 They have taken them to whiston hospital for some reason too 😣😢
On route to the hospital now as been told we have to go in. Only found out last night the cancer has spread even more in the liver

Also think me and hubby are going to have to cancel Barcelona which I’m not bothered about because family always come first. Don’t even care if insurance don’t pay out either for it.
I’m gutted about today and will update you all later xxxxx
Oh god, hope your relative is ok! So sorry to hear that, and of course family comes first before holidays. I'm gutted for you.
Yes, I can do tomorrow. Let me know what works for you lovely, and yes, please keep us all updated xx

Status
Not open for further replies.