Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hi all
Had a ‘struggling’ day
The realisation

Not been great today It’s hit me all over again
Such a weird feeling Everyone says it’s early days but I dont even want to feel ok. I miss him so so much Thank you as always 🩷
I am really sorry...excuse my menopausal brain fog... are you the lady who lost your husband suddenly recently? xx

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Mar 8, 2024
Hey you lovely lot. Do you mind if I join in here? Don't want to derail Aimees thread with too much personal details.

I've caught up on all the comments now on her thread and those of you who offered support outside of this forum, thankyou.

Went shopping today and we have food to cover the next 7 days and what's left in my bank will cover the last week before payday :)

Something really needs to change in the UK and soon. The cost of living is through the roof and if prices are not going to come down, employers need to up their wages. I'm thankful that I earn a decent part time wage for my industry, it's more than the average full time wage but I still rely on UC to top up my rent and childcare. The silly thing is as well....I'm worse off if I worked full time!

Talking of work, back in tomorrow, delightful 😂
Of course you can join here. Most welcome ❤️🥰 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey,

I'm ok thanks...just tired 😴

What did she say? I may have missed it...prob have.... but that is lovely if it bolstered u up a bit.❤️🥰

I completely agree about us and the group and that's a big positive to come from s faces bs. You are the pals I didn't know I needed and genuinely love the connection we all have. I don't care that we don't know each other in real life and ppl can take the piss..I don't care. Its like a modern version of pen pals so it's fine imo. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
It is frustrating that we can't private message and be our true selves out in the open but there are those freaks waiting to cause trouble for us.

Belated Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 xx

What did u do yesterday lol..I missed it.. However I think there are enough kind and honest ppl on here who can articulate anything in a nice way to pull u or any of us back in if required.. She makes so many ppl angry but it's even harder for you and everyone needs to remember that on and off here.

I'm no where near most of you (or her..fortunately)
She def is not worth any potential repercussions for u! You are worth a hundred of her! I think we can gauge who is a good person on here by now and u are one of them with a big heart and thst shows. I also think a lot of us suffer ourselves with Anxiety...over thinking and other things so we can relate to each other. Always here...❤️🥰 xxx
Aww this is so lovely ❤️🥰 I generally feel the same. I think we have made real connections here and you can see everyone has a good heart. Just bonded over a fraud who we don't like to see take advantage with her platform. But enough about her ....she has her own page 🤣

Xx

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with this so much. I’m on my own, private renting, and I’m working part time because when I work full time I’m not much better off but completely exhausted on top 🤣 (physical job as a carer walking house to house for around 6 hours a day) something needs to be done but everything’s getting worse, bills are higher, food is higher, and it’s all just climbing up. I feel like single people are forgotten, a one wage income is absolutely horrific to live on. But why? We were born alone, so surely living on your own should be manageable and we should have some disposable income for days out, holidays, new clothes, hair done etc. but at the minute, I can barely get any of that. It honestly makes me want to not work. But if I didn’t work and went on benefits… I probably wouldn’t get away with it and I’d be worse off financially. But then there’s others who don’t work on benefits absolutely rolling in it and getting more than I do when I work? What’s that about. I don’t get the system at all 🤣 my help from UC is approx £2 a month 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the pint of milk for the month UC! Just let me keep the tax I pay monthly instead pls 🤣🤣🤣
I agree it's not fair and you do one of the toughest jobs, rewarding but such hard work 😞😞 it's hard isn't when you see people doing little and seem to be rolling in it, catpiss and vav being a prime example! I thought the cost of living was improving but food prices still be high, mortgage doubled and my energy is about to double too. I don't understand how it has gone up as I thought energy prices were the only thing that was coming down 😡😡
I can't believe that UC ....£2!! Taking the piss!! Wouldn't even get you a coffee 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Hey you lovely lot. Do you mind if I join in here? Don't want to derail Aimees thread with too much personal details.

I've caught up on all the comments now on her thread and those of you who offered support outside of this forum, thankyou.

Went shopping today and we have food to cover the next 7 days and what's left in my bank will cover the last week before payday :)

Something really needs to change in the UK and soon. The cost of living is through the roof and if prices are not going to come down, employers need to up their wages. I'm thankful that I earn a decent part time wage for my industry, it's more than the average full time wage but I still rely on UC to top up my rent and childcare. The silly thing is as well....I'm worse off if I worked full time!

Talking of work, back in tomorrow, delightful 😂
Welcome lovely 😍❤️❤️
Agree something needs to change. It is supposed to be getting better but food prices are still so high (as is must things) I seem to get hardly anything in my big shop and the bill is ridiculous. I've never been good at being food savvy but I am bulk buying, cooking and freezing.
It seems such a long time ago when things were affordable 😳😞 I just about get by and at the moment I am able to treat myself and son. I still give a bit to charity (my donkeys 🫏 and CR) I always buy a hot drink and hot food if I see a homeless person. I will always help anyone if I can ❤️
Anyway I best try and get some sleep. Night xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Mine is disrespect, lied to, taken advantage of and rudeness. Oh and I don't like ppl trying to control me. I don't control, and don't expect to be. (Partner...he ticked all these boxes and more..so here we are 🤦‍♀️)
If he ticked all those boxes .....you couldn't be any better off ( Chandler voice ) ❤️
Have you heard from him recently?
You are doing amazing btw! Xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Who doesn’t overreact though?
Always feel that when you’re heightened and the other person isn’t you’re made to feel wrong for feeling more deeply about it. As if they’ve be ever been in a situation where they’ve felt more than the other person.
Got to let people be who they are, but if it gets to a point it’s detrimental to your own health, it’s a place for someone to step in.

I am very in control of my emotions, never used to be. But now I very rarely react to anyone, unless I feel disrespected. That’s my biggest trigger. Disrespect and silent treatment. Fasted way for the house to be burnt down 🔥🤣

Oh I’ve got so much on 😩 had to cancel a holiday because of it all. But a holiday can be rebooked. I just need to get my ducks in a row again before I can go! ❤️❤️❤️

Love that you care about your spiritual well being. I am very spiritual, very intuitive, do receive ‘messages’.
Are you a sun or moon element? ☀️ 🌙
Omg you saying you’re intuitive makes me so happy because I am too. I have actually done readings in a spiritual church years ago but I need something sentimental to the person to do it.
I also love crystals, well I’m addicted to them tbh (no not illegal drugs🤣)
My Crystal friends gave me the nickname hardcore crystal w because I love moldavite and wear it round my neck 🙈🤣 Don’t get me wrong I do have phases when I wear it and if I’ve not worn it for a few weeks I have to retrain myself to accept the energy from it.
I’ve just bought some fossilised lightening which is when lightening strikes sand it becomes fossilised.
Last year I even bought coprolite which is fossilised dinosaur poo 🤣🤣
Yes it does have a poo smell and apparently your meant to bury it in your garden to protect the house. I didn’t buy something that has been dug up to bury it again 🤣
I’m actually going through all my crystals now cleansing them and sorting out the ones I don’t want to give away which I never thought I’d do but I need space for new ones 🤣
Hubby asked me last year how much do you think you’ve spent over the years on crystals 😳🤣 No he didn’t get an honest reply and I love that he doesn’t even notice new ones because I get deliveries when he’s out at work 🤣🫢
When you say sun or moon element what do you mean babe as I am definitely more a moon girl . My sun sign is Taurus, moon sign is Virgo and rising is Sagittarius.

Honestly I love the connection and friendship we’ve all made here and hopefully one day we will get to meet each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noseyneighbour

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've also considered challenging her irl as I don't live far from her, but she would just use the encounter as fent and twist it all, so I stay in my lane on here as well, which is much more satisfying as there's do all she can do about it! 🤣🤣
You know we could actually organise to meet up quite openly on here in a coffee shop and nobody would know who we are as lots of other people would be in there too 🤣
I’d just have to shout muggle or mug for short every-time someone walked in 🤔🫢🤣
Would you be up for that and I totally understand if you wouldn’t babe ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Muggle

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hey,

I'm ok thanks...just tired 😴

What did she say? I may have missed it...prob have.... but that is lovely if it bolstered u up a bit.❤️🥰

I completely agree about us and the group and that's a big positive to come from s faces bs. You are the pals I didn't know I needed and genuinely love the connection we all have. I don't care that we don't know each other in real life and ppl can take the piss..I don't care. Its like a modern version of pen pals so it's fine imo. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
It is frustrating that we can't private message and be our true selves out in the open but there are those freaks waiting to cause trouble for us.

Belated Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 xx

What did u do yesterday lol..I missed it.. However I think there are enough kind and honest ppl on here who can articulate anything in a nice way to pull u or any of us back in if required.. She makes so many ppl angry but it's even harder for you and everyone needs to remember that on and off here.

I'm no where near most of you (or her..fortunately)
She def is not worth any potential repercussions for u! You are worth a hundred of her! I think we can gauge who is a good person on here by now and u are one of them with a big heart and thst shows. I also think a lot of us suffer ourselves with Anxiety...over thinking and other things so we can relate to each other. Always here...❤️🥰 xxx
@noseyneighbour this message brought happy tears to my eyes so thank you for your beautiful words ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love that we are modern day pen pals and the fact we have all connected together and made faceless friendships means a lot to me.

I will try find the amazing advice @allaboardthebirkeybike said to me and put it here babe as I really feel a weight has been lifted and that I’ve done what I can and just watch the 💩 show unfold 🥰
Everyone here is definitely worth more than old catpiss and you all have massive hearts too and that is something SHE will NEVER have the joy to experience 🥰
I also totally get the overthinking too as I always do that and have always found it hard to ask for help or confide in others but it could also be because of my ASD.
I’m also here for anyone who needs to talk and release what they want as sometimes it’s easier to speak to people who don’t know you (does that make sense). I suppose what I’m trying to say is we can offer guidance without it being judgemental as it can be like that at times with family and fiends 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Love

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
You know we could actually organise to meet up quite openly on here in a coffee shop and nobody would know who we are as lots of other people would be in there too 🤣
I’d just have to shout muggle or mug for short every-time someone walked in 🤔🫢🤣
Would you be up for that and I totally understand if you wouldn’t babe ❤️
Absolutely I'd be up for that! It would be so funny if we actually know each other in real life 😂

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mine is disrespect, lied to, taken advantage of and rudeness. Oh and I don't like ppl trying to control me. I don't control, and don't expect to be. (Partner...he ticked all these boxes and more..so here we are 🤦‍♀️)
OMFG THIS IS ME TOO 🥰🤣

So I was brought up with old fashioned parents as in both worked full time but my mum would make sure my dad’s tea was on the table when he walked in and had a bath run and it was Dad who ruled the house. ( I just want to say I had an amazing upbringing)
Now I get that’s how life was back then but I always said I’d never allow my partner to expect what my mum did for my dad 🤣
Here comes the overthinking and please don’t think bad of me with this next bit.
I HATE anyone trying to control me so if someone says I can’t do this or that I will prove them wrong and do it 🫢🤣

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.