Falasious

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
This woman has serious food issues. She doesn’t stop eating and her portions are massive. She comes across as incredibly greedy. She can’t leave the house without ensuring she has food with her or a food establishment close by so she can access food. Today she’s going out so the first thing she’s seems worried about is ensuring she can grab something to eat from Starbucks. I bet Mark has to constantly do overtime at work to keep up with her binge eating.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This woman has serious food issues. She doesn’t stop eating and her portions are massive. She comes across as incredibly greedy. She can’t leave the house without ensuring she has food with her or a food establishment close by so she can access food. Today she’s going out so the first thing she’s seems worried about is ensuring she can grab something to eat from Starbucks. I bet Mark has to constantly do overtime at work to keep up with her binge eating.
She has expensive food as well… Buys Tesco finest and Waitrose quite a lot so he must be doing financially well and she must be making enough from TikTok to pay for all this food.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
As someone who has personally suffered with problems with my weight my whole life I have sympathy in that regards for her. Its not easy especially when you have a food addiction but she seems to be in denial of it
Don’t agree with this what so ever I also have struggled with food for as long as I can remember I am so cautious of what I eat an struggle to now gain weight. She doesn’t help herself at all she isn’t losing weight anymore if anything she’s gaining. She lies constantly to her followers and she plows through food like it’s the final supper. If she was on a proper journey she would be totally disheartened not to lose a few weeks running I know I would be. She just grabs the next plate and smothers it in s just because it’s salad doesn’t mean she has to eat the whole fing salad pack the additional additional sauces and sides she puts on are calories that are genuinely not needed. Her platform could be used for a proper journey but we see the same s. Poor mark must be mortified.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
That plate for lunch it’s like a fing pavement slab never mind a plate are you ok hun they are like my veg boxes I get at Christmas 😂😂😂😂 stop the fjng train I’m off how is that acceptable for a light lunch

The woman is grotesque. Using her bloated hands to pick up cottage cheese with the vegetables. When she picked the sausage up to use as a utensil I nearly boaked 🤮 That sausage looks like one of my dogs ss

Attachments

• 0A72F416-388E-4A45-AB73-3D9E7F1242BF.jpeg
    0A72F416-388E-4A45-AB73-3D9E7F1242BF.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 8C1820EF-6944-495C-BBF6-75AF664604A1.jpeg
    8C1820EF-6944-495C-BBF6-75AF664604A1.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 51

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just catching up went to look for weigh day Sunday to see she’s commented she’s doing it monthly now 😅😅 is she realising she’s not as convincing as she once thought. Daisy seems to be showing her face a lot more too. Can’t help but feel for mark still don’t know what it is I just feel like he’s way out of his depth with her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just catching up went to look for weigh day Sunday to see she’s commented she’s doing it monthly now 😅😅 is she realising she’s not as convincing as she once thought. Daisy seems to be showing her face a lot more too. Can’t help but feel for mark still don’t know what it is I just feel like he’s way out of his depth with her
She’s got tired of having to make up the numbers once a week so doing it monthly gives her more time

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3406

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she always look at everyone else’s food and panic if they have more or for instance cos they don’t break their taco bowl up she don’t like it lmao

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I think Mark has a bit on the side. Seems funny he had to work so much extra just before he’s away on holiday, (I’m sure the overtime wasn’t for the money) He’s a builder? Doubt he would need to be working so late at night. The girlfriend will have needed a good seeing to to keep her going before he’s stranded with Big T on a Greek island

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think Mark has a bit on the side. Seems funny he had to work so much extra just before he’s away on holiday, (I’m sure the overtime wasn’t for the money) He’s a builder? Doubt he would need to be working so late at night. The girlfriend will have needed a good seeing to to keep her going before he’s stranded with Big T on a Greek island

Someone on Tattle said their husband works with Mark and apparently he does “look at other women” and implied he played away 👀 It wouldn’t surprise me at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3406