J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

Horrifying, heartbreaking footage. A sixteen-year-old boy murdered for demonstrating against a brutal, repressive, authoritarian regime. #IranianRevolution #MahsaAmini

@

@ImWatson91

RT by @jk_rowling: I have a lot to say at the Scottish Parliament this week, as does my fellow detransitioner @TullipR . I really hope many MSPs turn up.

If not, you'll still hear from us.

Make no mistake - detransitioners have been working their arses off in this country just to be heard.

1/2

@

@jk_rowling

R to @seedsgirl: Not even if she had a baby otter strapped to her head. I love that woman.

@

@lumos

RT by @jk_rowling: What does being #HomeForChristmas mean to the families we work with? Being together is always at the centre of the conversation. We're honoured to be part of reunification stories, thanks to supporters like you. Help bring families together this season! Home for Christmas Appeal - Lumos

@

@jk_rowling

Incredibly sad to hear about the death of Doddie Weir. A wonderful, funny, warm and courageous man who’ll be deeply missed.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: Tonight, in #Mashhad, girls and boys are marching shoulder to shoulder chanting « Khamenei’s regime will be gone this year ».

No matter what the regime does, people aren’t scared. They’re putting their lives in danger for #IranRevolution.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ShakeLS: I’m so very sorry for your loss. I’ve known three people who’ve had it, including Doddie, who raised a lot of money for research. It is indeed an awful disease. The Anne Rowling clinic in Edinburgh is also researching it, along with MS and other neurological conditions.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: The UN special rapporteur on violence against women, Reem Alsalem, has written to Sturgeon to voice serious concerns about the proposed bill, yet the woman who considers herself 'feminist to my fingertips' has treated the criticism as an impertinence. 2/3

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: Meanwhile @ScottishLabour continues to ignore public opinion, criticism from both the UN and the EHRC and widespread opposition from women in its own ranks and supports Sturgeon, meaning that the Tories have been handed an open goal on safeguarding 🙅‍♀️ 3/3

@

@jk_rowling

R to @BevJacksonAuth: “Man is defined as a human being and a woman as a female - whenever she behaves as a human being she is said to imitate the male.” ― Simone de Beauvoir