jodie-leigh @deadringxr

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Acas? This is isn't a lawyer. This is a claim for possible early Consilliation (spelling).
Which is an reach and agreement service with the other party.
To add to Dobby
  1. a person who acts as a mediator between two disputing people or groups:
    "he was seen as a conciliator, who would heal divisions in the party"

Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
you didnt show the tribunal any evidence of those diagnosis or treatment. and you still havent. can you see why people dont belive you on those ones? your answers are also quite circular and make you look worse.
Yes I did. It even says the respondent changed from denying to conceding and then I needed to push further.

The fact you’re all bringing this in when you have no idea of the case as a whole and all the details?
The case was based on incidents that happened to me and the bullying. The employer denied knowing anything about my health which was a lie and that’s what you’re all going with.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yes I did. It even says the respondent changed from denying to conceding and then I needed to push further.

The fact you’re all bringing this in when you have no idea of the case as a whole and all the details?
The case was based on incidents that happened to me and the bullying. The employer denied knowing anything about my health which was a lie and that’s what you’re all going with.
i read your whole case and youve not shown official diagnosis of those conditions the court only acknowledges your physical ailments.
we dont care about what your employer thinks
we are just saying youve never ever proved you have mental health illnesses which if I was one of your friends would be deffo red flag for me and reason to step away. youve got a load of letters but youve got no diagnosis docs.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Cos we're not gullible to believe you over a legal document which would have included all evidence of your health in relation to the bullying, but unfortunately for you, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Apr 1, 2024
UK

That is not that at all.
You are selecting what you want to read.
It says you failed to disclose your health issues as well so how would they know, they are not mind readers.
The judge came to the conclusion of inefficient finds of your health.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

They stated they were aware of the anxiety & depression. OCD, BPD and PTSD had no evidence provided. The conclusion came that disability discrimination did not occur as a result of no confirmation of said disabilities. The judge made their decision under section 62 of the employment tribunals regulation 2013 which states:
  1. the case of a judgment the reasons shall: identity the issues which the Inbunal has determined, state the findings of fact made in relation to those issues, concisely identify the relevant law, and state how that law has been applied to those findings in order to decide the issues. Where the judgment includes a financial award the reasons shall identify, by means of a table or otherwise, how the amount to be paid has been calculated.
Which is proven on the first page of the judgement decision of:
The unanimous decision of the Tribunal is follows: -

The Claimant is not a disabled person in accordance with Section 6 of the Equality Act 2010 ("EA2010") in relation to the following impairments, obsessive compulsive disorder, borderline personality disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.

The Claimant's claim for discrimination arising from disability contrary to Section 15 of the Equality Act 2010 fails and is dismissed.

The Claimant's claim for harassment related to disability contrary to Section 26 of the Equality Act 2010 fails and is dismissed.

The judge came to that conclusion ^ you had a 14 day period under the tribunal policies to appeal any decision. Even if it was dismissed surely you would of appealed it with all the evidence you supposedly have...?

Attachments

• IMG_3442.png
    IMG_3442.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3434.jpeg
    IMG_3434.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3441.png
    IMG_3441.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 37

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
They stated they were aware of the anxiety & depression. OCD, BPD and PTSD had no evidence provided. The conclusion came that disability discrimination did not occur as a result of no confirmation of said disabilities. The judge made their decision under section 62 of the employment tribunals regulation 2013 which states:
  1. the case of a judgment the reasons shall: identity the issues which the Inbunal has determined, state the findings of fact made in relation to those issues, concisely identify the relevant law, and state how that law has been applied to those findings in order to decide the issues. Where the judgment includes a financial award the reasons shall identify, by means of a table or otherwise, how the amount to be paid has been calculated.

The Claimant is not a disabled person in accordance with Section 6 of the Equality Act 2010 ("EA2010") in relation to the following impairments, obsessive compulsive disorder, borderline personality disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.

The Claimant's claim for discrimination arising from disability contrary to Section 15 of the Equality Act 2010 fails and is dismissed.

The Claimant's claim for harassment related to disability contrary to Section 26 of the Equality Act 2010 fails and is dismissed.

The judge came to that conclusion ^ you had a 14 day period under the tribunal policies to appeal any decision. Even if it was dismissed surely you would of appealed it with all the evidence you supposedly have...?
Mic drop yet again!

Apr 1, 2024
UK

Right in!
I know what I would have done.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right in!
I know what I would have done.
shes making THE MOST simple of questions SO complicated.
SHE HAS NO PROOF. She cant answer with a simple statement. she keeps bringing up the court case (where despite what she says she showed no evidence - which is why we are discussing it lol).

To clarify - THERE IS NO PROOF THAT PSYCHIATRISTS HAVE DIAGNOSED YOU WITH 'OCD, BPD and PTSD '.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
SHE HAS NO PROOF. She cant answer with a simple statement. she keeps bringing up the court case (where despite what she says she showed no evidence - which is why we are discussing it lol).

To clarify - THERE IS NO PROOF THAT PSYCHIATRISTS HAVE DIAGNOSED YOU WITH 'OCD, BPD and PTSD '.
@Bluehairdontcare ive made it super simple to respond to our collective question - the last line of this post x

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
No you are.

There’s more than just referrals.
In the tribunal, not that it’s any of your businesses but being transparent - the company denied knowing about my health and in the 3 years went from denying to conceding after all my evidence
I’m kinda confused not gonna lie because didn’t one of your colleagues also have fibromyalgia? It says in the tribunal, not sure if they were a manager or not.

Reactions: Anonymous
Apr 1, 2024
UK

She is playing ring a round a Roses.
She literally is sitting there saying we aren't reading the papers correctly.
How much more obvious do the court papers need to be?