jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Motherghoul

Apr 17, 2024
Your mum
Oh how ironic is this.

I have no reason to hide under fake accounts, Jodie. How dare you?!

Considering I have been on the phone to a few times even after the fall out to assist and help you. Yet nothing has come of it, ha nice to know you don't care that much about the hand that assisted you. do! Oooo I am mad Jodie. I asked you to call if you needed help and look where you are, the one place I warned you not to be!

do you!

Safe person, my arse! Next time you try to lick my arse saying I am your only safe person remember you said my advice was unhelpful and aggressive! Go do yourself Jodie this was a big kick in the teeth wow! Shocking but no surprise really because you never liked my advice anyway have you? I am gutted absolutely gutted. But I guess you win some you lose some right? I told you I was going to keep my friends safe and I meant that.

do you!

Stop blaming your crappy neglect of yourself on other people as someone who is Neurospicy I find this a huge insult because you know my struggles, you have seen them in real life, I told you my friend don't like you and don't care enough about you anymore because you fed that up! You did that Jodie.

do you!

FFS, I had to make an account honestly because I am heard people are being accused of stalking and trolling you (especially 28) , we don't care enough about you to be doing that s! You have lied to my face more times than I can count on my hands and toes. My trust is broken, I am angry and now I don't know what to think of this act of betrayal.

do you!

I feel like you have been laughing in my face this whole entire time. You are so undeniably self centered, pointing fingers at the hands that help. Your mental health is your own problem, we done nothing to encourage your deterioration because the 'childish' argue was centered around your fing arse because you made it that way. People haven't accepted you apologies because they were not genuine.

do you!

I am beyond done with you, I am...I have no words considering I came to your rescue a few times calling, hearing you out and giving you a safe space when I didn't need to waste my time on you at all, I got real life issues to deal with, life threatening issues to deal with. How you feel is not my problem!

We don't wanna watch you, we don't wanna follow you, we don't wanna troll you! We haven't done anything publicly and you have been dropping little hints about us, we are not stupid!

This is vile of you Jodie. Vile. We have been keeping to our own and helping each other through these burns that life is giving us like friends do, that you never did because you only think about yourself. How self centered and selfish of you! 🤬🤬

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024
UK
Oh how ironic is this.

Considering I have been on the phone to a few times even after the fall out to assist and help you. Yet nothing has come of it, ha nice to know you don't care that much about the hand that assisted you. do! Oooo I am mad Jodie. I asked you to call if you needed help and look where you are, the one place I warned you not to be!

do you!

Safe person, my arse! Next time you try to lick my arse saying I am your only safe person remember you said my advice was unhelpful and aggressive! Go do yourself Jodie this was a big kick in the teeth wow! Shocking but no surprise really because you never liked my advice anyway have you? I am gutted absolutely gutted. But I guess you win some you lose some right? I told you I was going to keep my friends safe and I meant that.

do you!

Stop blaming your crappy neglect of yourself on other people as someone who is Neurospicy I find this a huge insult because you know my struggles, you have seen them in real life, I told you my friend don't like you and don't care enough about you anymore because you fed that up! You did that Jodie.

do you!

FFS, I had to make an account honestly because I am heard people are being accused of stalking and trolling you (especially 28) , we don't care enough about you to be doing that s! You have lied to my face more times than I can count on my hands and toes. My trust is broken, I am angry and now I don't know what to think of this act of betrayal.

do you!

I feel like you have been laughing in my face this whole entire time. You are so undeniably self centered, pointing fingers at the hands that help. Your mental health is your own problem, we done nothing to encourage your deterioration because the 'childish' argue was centered around your fing arse because you made it that way. People haven't accepted you apologies because they were not genuine.

do you!

I am beyond done with you, I am...I have no words considering I came to your rescue a few times calling, hearing you out and giving you a safe space when I didn't need to waste my time on you at all, I got real life issues to deal with, life threatening issues to deal with. How you feel is not my problem!

We don't wanna watch you, we don't wanna follow you, we don't wanna troll you! We haven't done anything publicly and you have been dropping little hints about us, we are not stupid!

This is vile of you Jodie. Vile. We have been keeping to our own and helping each other through these burns that life is giving us like friends do, that you never did because you only think about yourself. How self centered and selfish of you! 🤬🤬
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh how ironic is this.

do you!

do you!

do you!

do you!

do you!

Oh wow! I am sorry she made you feel so s and throw it all back in your face! I am speechless rn! Trying to process a reply, but you clearly had so much to vent which she shut you down for. 😯

• Love
Reactions: Motherghoul

Daniellaxo

Apr 17, 2024
UK
Well where do I fing begin? I was also part of this friend group and I honestly cannot believe what I am reading, I have been struggling immensely with my health and come on here to find us being mentioned and labeled as ableists?! I AM FED UP, I have fibromyalgia myself and would NEVER discriminate someone for having a disability that is fed. This is so fing tiring, we are ALL tired of this and to label us bullies and mention the discord group etc is just below the belt, we haven’t done anything we have left you alone. I’m done💯

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I noticed she's gone private on stuff. Jodie i hope you use this to work on yourself and get the help with your mental health. I don't know if i'm being nicer than i should be, but I am morally inclined and if you need the help then please get it. If this has been a lie it is fing disgusting and please own up or stop before this gets out of hand! None of us are malicious

Mar 18, 2024
UK
if she's viewing the thread so all I'm gonna say is Jodie if you're mental health is that bad seek some help, for your own sake and if it has been a lie she's more twisted than i thought all of the stuff i have said to Jodie has been out of pure anger. but jodie if you are as bad get the help you need

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Motherghoul

Apr 17, 2024
Your mum
i mean I've tried just she's pissed me off a few times and made me lash out in anger which I'm sure you've seen reading through the thread
Yeah I read the thread, I don't blame you at all. It has been very frustrating for a lot of us, I am sorry that you guys have to witness us explode on her. We have been so quiet and trying to push past this the best we can.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Oh how ironic is this.

do you!

do you!

do you!

do you!

do you!

Oh jesus, feeling good now?